Imprisonment

⚠️TW: SH
SAPNAP!" Clay shouts, getting dragged by two men in police uniforms.
"IM SORRY DUDE, I CANT GET CAUGHT!" Sapnap shouts, driving away quickly.
Well fuck him. The dirty blonde thinks, banging his head on a car door.
"Watch it." He snaps. The police officers ignore him, getting in the car and driving off.
Clay and his best friend Nick had never been the richest. They made a plan to go steal money for their families. They figured it was perfect.
Obviously, that didn't end well.
The boys even had fake names they went by. Dream, being Clay's, and Sapnap, being Nick's.
And now Clay's cut wrists were being suffocated by handcuffs while he rode in the back of a police car.
Like it was said, Clay's mental health wasn't the best. He couldn't afford therapy or anything to help him, so he resorted to the relief of cvtting.
His wrists, neck, arms, and legs were all slashed by a knife in the past.
He couldn't control his own self. His thoughts were too much sometimes. His hands just did what the brain said. And that was it.
Now here he is, damaged, bruised, beaten, and bleeding in the hands of the law, going to the place he dreaded most.
———————————————
"Clay Taken." The officer says.
Clay scoffs at his name. He always found his last name dumb.
"What?" He says, getting pulled out of the vehicle.
"Don't use that tone." A new guy walks over with a metal bat in his hands. He was pretty. Gorgeous actually. Clay's battered face dropped in awe. "Pick up your lip."
"Sorry, sir." Clay apologizes to the brunette. His brown eyes shimmered in the light.
"It's officer George to you." The man grabs Clay's handcuffs, dragging him inside the chain walls.
"How'd you get here?" Clay asks, attempting to make conversation.
"Don't ask." George says.
Prisoners look at the two as they walk by. Clay wasn't built for prison life and they could tell. He'd get thrown around like a rag doll.
"It's obvious what you did so there's no trial for you." George says, shoving Clay inside a rotten cell. "Dinner is in ten. I'll be back to let you out." George locks the door, leaving Clay broken on the ground.