Chapter one: Twitch con, where it all started pt 1

Third person POV:

Dream smiled, taking a picture with the girl. She was a sweet girl, named eveylyn a lot shorter than him and very shy but at the same time very chaotic. In a way, she reminded him of tommy, just she didn't curse at least not around him and she was a lot younger.

He wasn't gonna lie. He was a little surprised. Such a young girl watched his content, especially when it was so gorey, but then again, that's just how teens were these days. As she walked away, he could hear her talking to her friend about how cute Dream was and how she totally shipped him with most of the other guys in the dsmp.

He chuckled upon hearing that when another person came, he looked closer and noticed the "All pronouns" pin they had on their shirt. She awkwardly squirmed under dreams gaze before passing their phone towards dream. " D-do, you mind if we take a picture? " They asked, and dream nodded, smiling brightly.

They blushed lightly, moved closer, and flinched slightly when dream wrapped his arm around her shoulder. The persons mom took a picture before getting distracted by some other person in line, and they turned towards dream. " i-im Diana(Pronouned dean-uh), but call me dean.. " They said quietly and dream nodded, smiling.

" Hey dean! How are you? " He asked, and they smiled back. " I'm doing good! " She replied smiling, and dream nodded. " That's great! Y'know, I think eret would love you. He uses all pronouns too, yknow? " Dream said a soft smile on his face as their eyes sparkled in excitement.

" REALLY!? I love eret! He's my favorite. I've watched her for so long! Do you really mean it!? " Dean asked excitedly, her smile never fading as he looked at dream expectingly. Dream nodded, smiling softly.

" Yeah, go ahead and tell her I said hi. And if anyone gives you shit, they'll bring it up to me since I sent you to them. I know he'll love you, kiddo! They love their fans, " Dream said smiling, and they smiled back at him one last time before running away.

Suddenly, Dream felt arms around his waist and let out a quiet gasp, but that seemed to alert security cause soon the person was being apprehend and all of dreams friends were asking if he was alright, he nodded and finally got a good look at the person and immediately told the security to let them go.

" What the hell are you doing!? LET HIM GO! He was just joking, he's my friend! " He said, pushing some security guards away. The man sighed in relief before hugging Dream, laying his head on the shorter males shoulder, and holding his small waist that fit perfecting in his hands. " May I take a picture with this kind sir? " Jackson(random name since I forgot the real guys name) asked jokingly, and dream laughed before nodding.

Dream frowned when his friend put his hand on dreams ass, but just assumed he was playing around and ignored it. Jackson, however, took this as an invitation to grope dream whenever he liked. He felt george, sapnap, corpse, and some other guys glaring on him but ignoring it.

Phil and Puffy reluctantly walked over to dream. " Hey, dream? " Phil asked. " Yeah? " The blonde replied. " Whos this? " He asked. " Oh! This is my friend jackson! " He replied, smiling. Phil nodded and sighed as techno and wilbur walked over, glaring at Jackson.

Jackson was a little scared but knew they would do anything unless they wanted dream to be mad and zmirked to himself at that, winking at them both before roughly smacking dreams ass causing the boy to yelp and jump. Dream glared, but other than that, ignored it going back to the conversation he was in.

He crouched down, " Wanna come to my house tonight, baby doll? " He whispered in his ear, and technos and wilburs' eyes darkened at the nickname.  Jackson smirked and went behind Dream before thrusting his hips forward, not exactly touching the oblivious boy, but getting very close too and smirking at the angry faces he got in return.

Dream completely oblivious to what Jackson was implying would happen nodded his head, smiling softly. Suddenly, Corpse walked over and pulled Dream away from the older, whispering something in his ear, which caused a dream to be visibly pale before looking annoyed. Dream came back over, dragged Jackson away and began to scold him for what he was implying all while Jackson laughed.

To be continued...
Word count: 766