When Mafia Gets a Ring 💍

Requests pending , please be patient .

I'm trying my best .

It's a bottom kinn one shot and pregnant kinn .

So enjoy .

The plot is request from one of my regular reader .

I will be trying to make it a long story in coming days . So be ready. 

Kinn's POV

My two little devil’s had gone to sleep after a very long day . Khun had said that they had a tiresome day . Today they had given Pa a hell and seems like the old man is definitely getting old . I walked out slowly closing the door behind because if they are disturbed from their sleep then they become too much cranky . Tian and Ray my only sunshines that came into my like a tsunami without any pre-notice .

With them I understood that killing a few assholes was certainly easy than looking after two little kids especially if it’s mine . Hahaha …… 🤨 that wasn’t a joke but for the time period we can take it as that .

The world knows me as Kinn Theerapanyakul , the most terrifying and merciless don but none know about the little tiny birds that grows under my wings .

I was proudly 19 and still learning things from dad and I can proudly say that at that age I had very much made a good standard position in the world of mafia or whatever shit it’s called in mundane existence.

But like every other human resource I too had qualities like stupidity , arrogance and wide range of ego . Hence , it lead me to be pregnant at 19 . Yaaah . Not funny.  It’s very much cliché that like very boy of my age I too wanted to have a little fun . I was too engrossed in my training and classes that I had stop living . So my dad said that I had to loosen up . And I did , a little bit to much to be said. 

The only thing I remember after that faithful night was that I was wrecked , destroyed down at my ass ,  tired and also I had a freaking ring in my finger and somewhat I know where I had lose my mom’s memory ring too but I did not want to give hopes  .

I don’t know who it was . It’s the only basic information I know that he was handsome hunk man who was …….. I don’t know Greek god and muscled Alpha . Whatever , it seems I got flattered and spelt with the guy without knowing the consequences .

I had woken up as I heard the shower running , I sneaked out without even waiting to see and give a freaking farewell to the guy . No , I ran to my home , back to my room and slept well for hours . I was back to my routine of training and classes until I was drained and fell unconscious one day .

Finding out being pregnant wasn’t a happy news when you have no female being around you . My mom passed away when I was five ,  khun seven Kim being three.  We were attacked and for saving my dad , she sacrificed herself. 

Dad was emotionally wrecked but as the task of looking upto three toddlers has given him a huge medicine for his depression .

Dad wasn’t disappointed . Well somewhere like every parent he was sad . But he gave me all the support with Phi’ Chan . After mom’s death Phi’ Chan was a big help for dad . Them being a Mafia and being soft hearted was really a surprise . No wonder why dad have been crushing over Phi’ Chan for long .

Dealing with guns and drugs and bloods makes people stonic but the only thing kept me busy was my babies . Giving birth to them was a life changing moment . Yes I knew I was carrying two instead of one . Who ever the Father is , he should be proud of me for carrying them like pro . After five freaking years , I can say that I would never regret the night I had them .