first and last glance - 1

So, I'm..

This is my first time,
making a story in wattpad, so I'm so sorry
if i make any mistake!

Oh, also I actually don't make any introduction LOL, anw enjoy!..

Or maybe i did?

I don't even know..

     My name is Daniel Park, I don't have any family member or even any friend. My parents died In a car accident. I lived alone from the age of 12.

      I lived a pretty decent live. I'm currently graduating from middle school. And, I'm working a part time job by being a waiter in a popular cafe.

     And I don't actually plan on getting any friends , a lot of people question the reason on why i don't have or even don't want to have or becaming friends with anyone..

      And it's because I'm uncomfortable. Yes, that's right. It's just because I'm uncomfortable.

     You'll probably question my decision. And no, it's not because I'm a loner or something like that.

     I was also used to have a lot of friends, and even though i have no parents to stay by my side like any other ordinary kids i could still feel the warm feelings of being close with someone.. But, then. Soon enough. I realized.

    I realized that peoples became my friend, only because of the way i look. Some says I'm pretty. And some says I'm handsome. But, none of them said any other reason other than my appreance.

But Why?

Because they're all the same.

My teacher like me not because of my
knowledge, but my looks. Even the nicest girl in class. She only cared about the way i look.

Since then, i started to search for anyone.
Anyone who wants to be friends with me, not by the way i look. But my personality. And none. No one. Had ever seen me by any other way.

I started to avoid everyone.
And i mean everyone. I always get home early.
I would also stop hanging out, or even talk to any of my so called friends.

     I was walking at the school yard, getting all my stuff that i stored and put in my locker. Preparing myself to leave this stupid school.

I actually am a little sad, because i love to use the playground in this school. Yes. You heard it right. There's playground in this school. This is a favorite school in this whole city, so that's an extra credit on why i choose this school.

Maybe, i should pay a visit on it, since this is the last time I'm gonna be here.

         I was walking towards the playground, when i hear a scretching metal sound.