chapter - 6

Next morning

Abhimaan went to the new court and sat on the throne gracefully.

Suddenly pranali entered the court making all ministers shocked

'' what are you doing here? '' asked abhimaan in a loud voice on seeing the gaze of his ministers on her

''To  Do what a queen should do '' said pranali confidently .

'' oh but don't you know women are not allowed to enter the court my queen '' said abhimaan .

'' No i don't know because since 5 i have attended the court sitting next to my father on the throne as yuvrani of chola kingdom '' said pranali .

'' and from what i am seeing that none of your minister or general is capable that how to stop people from revolting .'' said pranali .

'' so you think we as men are not capable and you as a women can stop it '' said one of the minister .

Abhimaan was thinking how to humiliate her in front of all and make her feel low then suddenly an idea popped in his mind .

'' i will let you handle this matter '' said abhimaaan .

'' but maharaj how can you let a woman ...'' Said one of the minister .

'' i again repeat  i will let you handle this matter if you defeat one of my soldier '' said abhimaan .

'' maharaj. Why a soldier send your most powerful general i like to fight with a tough candidate '' said pranali in a loud voice.

'' ok then as you wish i am not going to stop susharma even if you die '' said abhimaan .

'' hmm'' said pranali .

Soon susharma and pranali were infront of each other holding swords .

'' you can still back out , there is no chance of your winning '' said one of minister to pranali .

But pranali only smirked and gave a glance to abhimaaan .

Soon the fight started , there is only noise of swords ,everyone was focused on their fight and just within 2 minutes pranali performed 15 moves and with her last move susharma's sword flew in air and susharma's neck was against pranali's sword .

Everyone was shocked including abhimaaan . they had not expected a women to fight so fiercely .susharma was also in a daze that what happened .

'' i have defeated him , now if you don't give me chance then i am going to kill him '' said pranali .

'' how can you kill him . how can you fight this fiercely it doesnot suit a women . where did you have learnt all these '' all ministers started to throw their questions at her .

Pranali was just looking at abhimaan for her chance .

'' ok i will give you the chance . you will handle the matter '' said abhimaaan .