Part 2

I knew that after we broke up, I could either become depressed and miserable or I could use The Secret and win back the love of my life. I re-read and re-watched The Secret many times, and this really helped me to become more positive and happier. I started to manifest small things all the time, like always getting green lights, and finding money-pennies mostly. :) But it still counts, and I even manifested a passing grade in my microeconomics class (which was next to impossible to do because half way through the semester I was failing). With all of this renewed hope and proof in The Secret I decided it was time to bring back my boyfriend.

I used the advice that someone else posted on here, which said to write down what you want your day to be like as if it already happened and then just be happy and worry free because now you know you will manifest it. So I wrote that on November 11, 2010, that I would come home from work and see my boyfriend's car parked outside of my house. He would get out at the same time I did and would give me a huge hug and a kiss, and then he'd hand me a beautiful red rose. We would talk and he would tell me that he is still in love with me and wants to be with only me forever.

Well, I am so happy to tell you that it happened exactly the way I wrote it would! It was so romantic, and I am over the moon with excitement to have the love of my life back! I will keep you posted because next I'm going to manifest us being engaged and married.

Thank you to everyone who posts their stories on here, it is an inspiration to me. Thank you to Rhonda and her team as well. Thanks for letting us know The Secret and The Power that we all have within us.