"Yeen never had head?"-NOTTI , DDOT

"this that zaza miya." notti had said to me as I sat next to them in my room with the door locked as I was shy girl and never heard of any type of drugs at all. "oh okay.." I said quietly knowing they made me wanna act up. I never felt this way with anyone. Especially not two people at that."why you acting like that round us mama" darrian had said to me as I shrugged. "you a real pretty girl Miya, you eva had head?" Ethan said "no, I haven't." they looked shocked "yeen never had head?"  I shook my head no, as they both looked me in the eyes. "you want some?" I really wanted so, I said yes. "yes, from each of you." I said regretting it instantly. "ight, I'll go first" notti said, pulling my shorts down along with my underwear and spit of his two fingers and rubbed them against my clit as I got super soaker wet 😛

"you gone eat ha out or what nigga" darrian said. he started to lick my clit and put his long tongue in me . n y'all this nigga started doing all sorts of witch craft with his tongue bc I was moaning like some desperate bitch on porn hub. "suck her clit." darrian said once again being mad aggy. "nigga shut up " I said as it slipped out my mouth as he looked at me in shock. Ethan took his tongue out sucking my clit leaving an hickey on it then going back to doing whatever the fuck that shit was, I ended up cumming a whole lot in his mouth as he swallowed it and got up. "ha pussy is goooddd" he said as I hid my smile "fuck that, I wanna fuck her" he said as I nodded my head and he put me doggy style on my bed and took my low bun out. "you ready ma?" he said as he pulled his boxers down and I nodded taking a deep breath. "wait, you don't have to do this if you don't want to.." he said making me feel comfortable around him "its fine, I won't break into pieces" I said as he put the tip in "damn she tight tight " as he went in fully I had moaned not being warned about his length. he held on to my hair pulling it as he pounded in to me as Ethan put a pillow under my body. "yu so tight mama" he said slowing down. "dont slow down , please daddy!" I said in a pleading voice. He went faster and faster each thrust as the bed shook I moaned his name "fuck, darrian , slow down!!" "keep going d, I wanna hear her moans as I looked at him jerking off. darrian did as he was told and I arched my back even deeper. "your face look pretty when you getting fucked , slut." Ethan said as I moaned pleading for him to stop. "bitch , I'm not finished yet!" he said choking me with his other hand I got glossy eyes moaning his name repetitively. "ugh, hold on" he pulled out stroking his dick and cummed on my back. I finally lost my arch and layed down. "unt unt get up you gotta shower." Ethan said picking me up putting me in the tub and turning the water on.
"this our lil secret, we out mama" he said as I nodded.

★★★★★★
Thoughts???