the beginning

Ciru was a top player in osu, known for his incredible skill and unwavering dedication to the game. But there was something else about him that people didn't know: he was a yandere.

Ciru had developed an obsession with another player, Y/N. He would spend hours watching their gameplay, admiring their talent and skill. He was drawn to them in a way that he couldn't explain, feeling like they were the missing piece in his life.

Despite his intense feelings for Y/N, Ciru never wanted to make them uncomfortable or cross any boundaries. Instead, he found other ways to show his affection. He would leave little messages for them, praising their gameplay and offering words of encouragement.

Ciru also dedicated his gameplay to Y/N, trying his best to impress them with his skill and playing their favorite maps. He would even make custom maps for Y/N, spending hours perfecting every detail to ensure that they would enjoy playing them.

Despite his efforts, Y/N remained oblivious to Ciru's true feelings. They enjoyed playing osu with him and appreciated his kind words, but they never suspected that he was a yandere who had developed an intense love for them.

One day, Ciru decided to take a chance and confess his feelings to Y/N. He wrote them a long message, pouring out his heart and expressing his love for them. To his surprise, Y/N responded positively, telling him that they appreciated his honesty and that they valued him as a friend.

Ciru was overjoyed to hear Y/N's response, and he promised to always be there for them, supporting them in any way that he could. He continued to play osu with them, always striving to be the best and impress them with his skill.