6 Days Kedarnath Package From Delhi

There are several tour operators and travel agencies that offer . It's important to do your research and compare packages and prices to find the best one for your needs and budget. Also, make sure to check the reviews and ratings of the tour operator before booking your trek.

Delhi to Kedarnath Itinerary

Here is a possible for travelling from :

Day 1: Delhi to Haridwar

Arrive in Delhi and travel to Haridwar by road or train.

Check into your hotel and spend the rest of the day exploring the city and its attractions, such as Har Ki Pauri and Mansa Devi Temple.

Day 2: Haridwar to Guptkashi

After breakfast, drive to Guptkashi, which is about a 6-7 hour drive from Haridwar.

En route, visit Devprayag, where the Alaknanda and Bhagirathi rivers converge to form the Ganges.

Check into your hotel in Guptkashi and spend the evening at leisure.

Day 3: Guptkashi to Kedarnath

Wake up early and drive to Gaurikund, which is the base camp for Kedarnath.

From Gaurikund, trek to Kedarnath (about 14 km) or hire a pony or palanquin to take you up.

Reach Kedarnath by late afternoon and check into your hotel or guesthouse.

Spend the rest of the day exploring the Kedarnath temple and its surroundings.

Day 4: Kedarnath to Guptkashi

Wake up early and attend the morning aarti at the Kedarnath temple.

After breakfast, start your descent back to Gaurikund.

Drive back to Guptkashi and check into your hotel.

Day 5: Guptkashi to Haridwar

After breakfast, drive back to Haridwar.

Check into your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure, exploring the city or attending the evening Ganga aarti.

Day 6: Haridwar to Delhi

Depart from Haridwar and travel back to Delhi by road or train.

Delhi to Kedarnath Expense

The for a trip can vary depending on various factors such as mode of transportation, accommodation, food, and other expenses. Here is an estimate of the expenses:

Transportation

The cost of transportation from Delhi to Kedarnath will depend on the mode of transportation you choose.

Accommodation

The cost of accommodation in Kedarnath can vary depending on the type of accommodation you choose. There are various options available such as guesthouses, hotels, and dharamshalas. The cost of a night's stay can range from INR 500 to INR 5,000 depending on the type of accommodation.

Kedarnath Trip From Delhi

A trip to Kedarnath from Delhi can be a memorable experience for adventure and nature lovers. Kedarnath is a small town situated in the Indian state of Uttarakhand and is known for its famous Kedarnath Temple, which is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Here are the steps to :

Mode of transportation

The most convenient way to reach Kedarnath from Delhi is by air or road. You can take a flight from Delhi to Dehradun or take a train or bus to Haridwar or Rishikesh and then hire a taxi or take a bus to Kedarnath.

Best time to visit

The best time to visit Kedarnath is from April to June and from September to November, as the weather during these months is pleasant and suitable for outdoor activities.

Accommodation

There are several options for accommodation in Kedarnath, ranging from budget hotels to luxury resorts. You can book your accommodation in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.