𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟵

Body - by SYD

Baby we can take it slow, say my name
Don't let go, I can hear your body when I
Pull your hair,
what's my name
Girl I swear,
I can hear your body babe
The bed is your stage
Take it away
Put on a show
Put on a play
Don't ask babe

Baby we can take it slow, say my nameDon't let go, I can hear your body when IPull your hair, what's my nameGirl I swear, I can hear your body babeThe bed is your stageTake it awayPut on a showPut on a playDon't ask babe

Omniscient

"Baby girl why are you crying... you were just fine a moment ago" Abel says as he continue to rub Raegan's back in comfort.

Abel softly grabs her face as he look into her eyes.

Raegan closes her eyes as teardrops continue to fall. She was so sick of her ex trying to control her life by instilling fear into her.

But since he wanted to possibly bug her phone.

She wanted him to hear everything...

Reagan looks into Abel's eyes with a feeling of boldness taking over her body.

"Kiss me" She says inaudibly.

Abel swallows his throat, feeling butterflies in his stomach. It turned him on that Raegan could cry and then seconds later lust was filled in her eyes.

"What?" He asks.

"I want you to kiss me..."

This was probably not a good idea or the right time for sex, but the way Raegan was staring at Abel it seemed like the world stopped.

As for Reagan she was used to holding back when being around Abel, but she couldn't take being celibate anymore. Especially not when they finally were alone together after so many months being apart.... something she thought would never happen again.

"We don't have to if you're not comfortable with this" Raegan replies feeling like fool for asking this while crying.

"It's okay..." Abel says breathlessly.

He didn't object as he crash his lips into hers.

It felt like years had gone by without being around one another, so they both craved each other so deeply.

Physically and emotionally...

Raegan moans in Abel's mouth as he bite down on her bottom lip while she wrap her arms around his neck. Their kiss starts to get heated as their tongues fight for dominance.

Their body heat radiating off of one another like a magnetic field.. it felt like magic.

This was it... if Raegan would possibly miss out on seeing Abel again, then she wanted to give him something he can remember her by.