Part 1

The lightning started in the night. Even though there was no sign of him. I went out side. I was wearing 3 tank-tops and white/blue jeans, people were screaming at me in the background. Saying things like, "You'll Get Killed!" and "she's a goner". But they don't think about me enough to go outside of the door and grab my arm, to save me. No one had opened the door after I closed it. After hearing their warnings. I still went, without really thinking. In the rain, I could cry since my tears wouldn't be seen. They would just leave me be, while I run looking for him. Thinking that everything was my fault.  

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I got to the river and sat on a bench. In all my misery, my heart felt as if it had stopped. With each realization my heart slowed down. knowing I would never find him, knowing that my life had no meaning.

              Than, I heard a scream it came from the river near where I had sat down. Who could it be ?! I looked to see if any one was around to help out the person. I felt so stupid, why would there be someone out in this weather!? I could rarely see the mans face. Holding my stomach my gut said, to JUMP and so that's exactly what I did. When I had got closer to him, the voice sounded familiar. I screamed, "its OK, stay calm!" Then grabbing his arm, I tried to pull him up, but he dragged me further down. His face came closer to me and I could see his eyes sparkle blue. His lips were quite purple, they came and kissed me. The lips that were over lapping mine, warm even in the situation they were suffering in. My body started to numb, unable to feel then the man had slipped away, and my mind went blank. Before I could realize it, I was drowning and he was on land. 

I held my arms to my neck, trying to breath. Hurry air! But my arms and legs wouldn't move. As I panicked in my disrepair. My hand floated in the moon light. So bright and clear as if it was tyring to fit into with all the stars. Copying the stars silver glow and also mimicking the earth's shape and almost the size. The last picture I'll remember will be a beautiful scenery.