038

"Good morning." Mark greeted NaYeon with his wide smile.

"You seem excited. What happened?" NaYeon asked, taking her seat.

"Today is our project submission. I want it to finish quickly so that I can be free from these two dorks." He pointed YugYeom and JinYoung, who were munching chocolates, chilling at their seats.

"I don't want this to end this soon." She mumbled, resting her chin on the desk.

"Why?" Mark asked as he heard that clearly.

"Uh? Because I was enjoying it."

"NaYeon..." NaYeon looked up to him.

"I know, you don't like me the way I do but we're still friends, right?" He asked. She nodded, simply.

"You know after you told me about your boyfriend, I kept thinking who it could be but I don't have any idea. Would you tell me that?" He asked, acting cute and that made her chuckle.

"I will...not." She stuck out her tongue.

"Why? I really want to meet him who stole your heart. How did he do that?"

"Well...her, I mean my boyfriend's charm is unbeatable. I still wonder how can someone be so handsome yet beautiful?" NaYeon was in awe.

"Beautiful? Is he girly?" Mark asked in confusion. She shook her head, quickly.

"I'll let you guys meet but it's up to him if he wants to meet you or not."

"Is he rude or what?" He raised his brows.

"No, he's not rude."

"Oh, do I know him?" He was curious.

"Ahem..." Both of them whipped their heads to JeongYeon.

"You're late today." NaYeon complained.

"Yeah, I think I missed a lot." She eyed Mark, taking her seat.

Their class started and they were all focused on the lecture except JeongYeon who kept glancing at Mark. NaYeon tapped her hand, assuring her that everything was fine but the unreasonable jealousy was not leaving JeongYeon's side. After their two classes ended, they were told to be present in the computer lab where they were going to submit their projects.

Grabbing their important stuffs, the students headed to the lab. JeongYeon and her friends left in the last, not wanting unnecessary bumps with the other students. Showing their IDs, they entered in the lab and Bambam led his group to the assigned seats for them. The professor entered and they all greeted her. She greeted back and wrote the instructions on the white board before taking her seat.

She then started calling out the groups according to their group numbers to submit the project. Bambam, JeongYeon and NaYeon checked once more for the things they needed for the project and waited for their turn. They were quietly listening to the other students who were presenting their project to the professor. But after a moment, JeongYeon felt her hands getting cold and sweaty so she tapped Bambam.

"What?" He whispered, turning to her.

"Will you do the presentation? I'm being nervous all of sudden." She asked.

"Are you alright? Do you want to go out?" NaYeon asked her. She shook her head.

"Fine, I'll do that." He nodded. JeongYeon smiled to him, causing him roll his eyes.

When it was their turn, the three of them grabbed their stuffs and went to the professor. Plugging the laptop with the projector, Bambam started his presentation for their project and they also answered few questions asked in between. After they were done, the professor wrote something in the paper and signalled them to leave the class as every student did after finishing their submission.