1 - The start

Douma pov: 

I recently started feeling things for Akaza-dono! It's very interesting considering the fact I didn't exactly... feel things... I don't know why, but I just don't. It's been like that since I was born. Why was I like this? Was there something wrong with me?! What was wrong with me-

"Jesus! Watch where you're fucking going Douma!" Akaza yelled.

I laughed and replied "will do!" Walking off to Biwa lady.

"Hey Biwa lady! Could you teleport me to my cult? And by the way you look stunning toda-" I was cut off once I was sent flying into my throne room, why did she have to be so harsh :'(

Akaza pov:

I wish Douma would stop being to annoying for once! My god! An accurate representation of him is 'ne Akaza-dono, since you're a rank lower than me I'm going to annoying the living shit out if you and pretend I feel emotions, because I'm so fucking annoying and I don't feel shit!' I swear to go to going to rip him to pieces if it's the last thing I do! But at the same time I guess his hair is kinda nice- what the fuck am I thinking!?!?

"Akaza" I heard the menacing voice behind me, of Muzan-sama...

"Yes..?" I replied.

"For someone who hates Douma, you sure think about him a lot" Muzan chuckled.

I turned a bright pink "i-its not likes that!" I yelled.

"Whatever you say" Muzan walked off smirking.

Later that night, a meeting was called between all of the uppermoons. 

"As you all know, the Hashira's have been killing multiple demons at a fast rate" Muzan went on "I'm pairing you all up to spy on certain Hashira's for a while. Kokushibo you're by yourself, Douma and Akaza-"

"Wait!? How come I have to be with Douma!? Why can't I be by myself!?" I complained.

"Because-" Muzan was then cut off by Douma.

"We wouldn't want anything bad happening to you now Akaza, right lord Muzan?" Douma smiled.

Muzan nodded and continued saying all of the pairs and who we would struck down, I was annoyed most of the time since I was paired with Douma, heck! I would rather be with Gyokko rather than Douma! We were stuck with that loud ass flame Hashira I failed to kill. ( we are keeping Rengoku alive :D ) 

We were then teleported somewhere by Biwa lady.

"Isn't this great Akaza-dono! We get to be with each other as a pair!" Douma smiled widely.

"Yes Douma this is great- NO, it is not" I groaned.

"Oh cheer up!!" Douma then hugged me from behind, until I used my fist to punch he jaw off, with blood pouring down onto the now stained grass spots. He instantly regenerated laughing. 

"Oh my Akaza! It seems it's nearly sun rise!" Douma smiled. "Over there is a small house let's go to it!" He then added on pointed to a small hillside home. 

I nodded in replied as we ran up to the house. The man there turned around in shock trembling in fear.

"Hii! Sorry for intruding-"

"What do you want from me, demons!?!" The man yelled.

"You interrupted me! That's quite rude!" Douma the slashed the man's chest as blood poured out of his body. 

"We also have food now Akaza! Look! Look!" Douma cheered.

"Mhm, yeah wow" I stared at him blankly and yawned. 

"I'm quite tired too Akaza! But there's only one bed in here, so I guess we'll have to shareee~" Douma teased. 

I groaned in reply "I'd rather sleep on the floor"

Douma pov:

"Suit yourself then!" I replied to Akaza as I plopped myself onto the bed as Akaza lied down on the floor, not gonna lie I felt pity for him.. he refused to share a bed with me, how childish.

Later on during the day I still wasn't asleep, until I felt Akaza crawl into the bed. It was almost winter so it was pretty cold, I didn't get cold for some reaso- 

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, Akaza then snuggled his head into my turtle neck. I then felt it. My stomach tingled and I felt my heart beat fast, my whole body exploding in different emotions. I just covered my face with my hands as my face turned pink, until I finally fell asleep with Akaza.