Chapter 1

As Jake was sitting on his bed, he turned around to see Y/N dancing while trying to get a bug off their arm. They probably did it without knowing but Jake bit his lip seductively as he started daydreaming.

Y/N was in a park doing the Macarena with their friends as a big scary wolf came up called Hunter and he tried to kill them. Hunter slashed down at Y/N until Jake came and kicked the wolf in his dick and threw him off into space. Y/N and Jake started kissing.

"What are you thinking about Jake?" Y/N said as they turned around with their dreamy eyes wondering. Jake then started to get up from his bed and squish the bug that was on them since they had forgotten to get it off. For some reason.

Jake then started to kiss them hotly because he did and Y/N kissed him and they then started slow dancing with random music around them that started playing magically.

His blue beard brushed against Y/N face as Y/N started laughing like a maniac and then turned into the wolf from his daydream.

"My names actually Hunter," 'Y/N' said as they started to twerk making Jake turned on.

Who knew he could fall for a wolf?

Hunter then started kissing him and then he started undressing him for some reason. I have no idea where this is going. What the fuck.

They started fucking until that one donkey from Shrek came and killed Hunter, leaving Jake left stunned as tears began to flood his eyes. Donkey started doing the Gangnam Style as he grew wings and floated away into the heavens.

Jake picked up Hunter and he started violently sobbing because of a wolf for some reason. He is a weirdo. I'm scared.

Jake was still naked so he got dressed and then threw Hunter out the window. Jake went downstairs and made a grave for him and buried the hot daddy wolf. What.

He then said his goodbyes until some strange but amazing creature appeared behind him.