ii. motherfucker doesn't give up.

outfit:

"okay the way I see it is that someone is trying to make a sequel to the requel

"okay the way I see it is that someone is trying to make a sequel to the requel." Mindy said and Anika stuck her hand up.

"what's a requel?"

"you're beautiful, sweetie but save questions till the end."

"Stab 1 took place in Woodsboro, Stab 2 took place in College."
I said.

"you think someone's trying to remake the movies?" Tara asked and we nodded.

"main characters now in college-.." Mindy pointed at me, Chad, Sam and Tara.

"Check. New mysterious characters come into the picture to round out the suspect list-.."
She pointed at Quinn, Anika and Ethan.

"Check. Check and Check."

"Ethan. The shy, dorky guy who no one suspects cause he's so shy and dorky."

"definitely wasn't shy last night."
Chad said and I elbowed him in the side.

"Wait why am I on the suspect list? What now that I'm randomly Chad's roommate?" Ethan asked.

"roommate lottery. Quinn!" Mindy said moving over to Quinn.

"The slutty roommate. A horror movie classic."

"Sex positive but thank you?"

"How did you come to live with Sam and Tara?"

"I answered their ad online?"

"Stop. You have made yourself a prone suspect."

"Mindy it was an anonymous ad."
Tara said.

"and Quinn's dad is a cop."
I added.

"That's another red flag! Do you not know how these movies work Ali?!" Mindy said slightly raising her voice.

"And finally, Anika." They blew kisses at eachother.

"Never trust the love interest."
Mindy said them looked at me.

"you to, Aaliyah. I don't want Ethan coming to our dorm then coming back to find you dead." Mindy said and I widened my eyes.

"you okay, Sam? You look tense."
Chad said and she sighed.

"Hm. I'm just thinking about if Aaliyah's mom didn't writing that stupid book we wouldn't be in this situation." She looked at me and
I frowned.

"Sam, I get your mad so am I but you don't need to take it out on me." I said.

"What do you think your dad would think of this? Putting your friends in danger?"

the whole group went silent and
I held back my tears.

"That's a really fucking low move, Sam." I said before picking up my bag and getting up to leave.

"ALI!" I heard Tara shout but
I ignored her.