So umm hi

So umm hi i know this is a little weird but umm i kinda forgot about the story. I do have a lot to go before the end of the book but umm well I started 8th grade and well everything took a toll i joined MCJROTC (aka marine corps junior reserve officer training corps) and it takes a lot out of you we have PT (physical training) on Mondays, Tuesdays  we do drill, Wednesday we have a class with cwo4, Thursday we have uniforms and inspections, and Friday we do drill weather it's armed drill or unarmed we do drill (armed we have fake true to weight riffles) and we do a lot with the community around us we do colors for football games and other events we had the MC ball back in November and the guy you see in the photo in the top is my bf and there is a lot going on with me an him right now. Nothing bad he is having family problems and I'm trying to help him through it but it's a lot and idk how I'm keeping up with all of it. A couple days ago he got upset with me because one of the guys that talks to me kept calling me and I accidentally ended the call with him and answered the phone and i hug up on the guy and called him back and he had asked if i went to talk to my other bf. I do not have another bf and i told him that i do as a joke and he took it seriously and i kinda made him upset and I apologized for it but he didn't want to talk about it so i told him fine I'm gonna go take a shower and go to bed then he said i was gonna go talk to "my other bf" so i just stayed on call and did my thing (he didn't see anything) and then his mom came in and told him to say good night and he wouldn't and i told his mom he's not talking to me and we talked about it but everything should be fine now Idrk i haven't talked to him today but i'm really really sorry i forgot about the book i promise i will try and get the next chapter out as soon as possible.