Chapter 1

As i skimmed the hallway looking for the reception to get my schedule a sudden movement occurred behind me. spinning round so fast you would believe i had a whiplash, to my senses nothing was there. "lost babe" a strong deep sexy voice boomed. i turned around blinking multiply not believing what my eyes have seen, "urm yeah can you take me to the reception?"

"sure babe" he said willingly.

  As i followed him to the reception i couldn't help but  sneak a quick glance at him only to find out he was staring at my almost fully covered butt in my skirt. My pen decided to slip out of my top pocket, i bent over, my skirt flew up. He stopped immediately and spanked me hard, i gasped in excitement he was impatient. He dragged me to one of the empty classrooms and kissed my lips roughly. "We shouldn't be doing this" i said innocently, he didn't take any notice so i slowly unbuttoned his blouse while asking him what his name was, he answered Francisco but told me to call him Cisco, what's yours?" "Y/N"

He lead me to a classroom that was empty and had a lock on the inside. we walked inside and as soon i stepped in after him his lips locked with mine in a slow yet sensual kiss which soon turned into a fast, desperate tongue battle. He turned me around and put his hands on either side of my head and pulled my jumper over my head  then unstrapped my black lace bra . I heard shuffling behind me so i decided to help him undo his belt, I then crouched down making sure to 'accidentally' brush his long shaft
making him groan at the contact. i slowly unbuckled his pants making him exclaim for him to to the job, with our clothing removed and 40 minutes left to go at it he put me on all fours...

He thrusted in to me not making me get use to his size which made me exclaim "AHHHHH Francisco"  "YES babe scream my name i know for a fact these classrooms are sound proof" "MMMNNNEERR" i exclaimed my legs unbalancing and wobbling while i am getting the best fuck ever. He started going painfully slower making me feel the need to cum more as he pulled out slowly and slammed back into me. *10 PAINFUL MINUTES LATER* "I'm cumming babe mmmm"

    i said "ME TOO"

"Lets cum together"

"ok babe"

*IN UNISON* "1,2,3"

"MMMMM AHHHHH"

During the free period, he which i found out was Francisco strolled over to me and invited me to hang with him so i agreed because i had no one else to bother.

   "Round 2 after school babe?"  "okay" I said with what might be the worlds widest smile.