~Chapter 1~ Conflict

Sharon picks up her wig
"Phi Phi...Jaremi, we can't do this again"
Phi Phi says nothing, "I do have Alaska, remember" continues Sharon.
Phi Phi hesitates, then finally replies, "Do you even love Alaska? If you did, truly did, you wouldn't be sleeping with me..."
"I...do...not" Sharon sighs, "I don't know J."
"Do you love me?" Quizzically asks the slightly upset brunette.
"....I really don't know, Jaremi all I know is that I'm dating Alaska, I'm fucking you, and I'm scared, Jaremi, I don't know what to do, I care about you and Alaska and I don't know what he would do if he found out." Said Sharon, fighting tears "this has been going on for almost a year and Alaska is only just now starting to suspect something is up and when he is determined he will find out what he wants to know!! Do you want my boyfriend to know I'm fucking my best friend/enemy?!" Shouted the spooky drag queen.
"I...I'm sorry, I don't know how to fix it, it happened, it's happening and I'm pretty sure it's going to keep happening, I know you like me, and I...I like you, you know that hard for me to admit that to my frenemy..." Said Phi Phi shyly.
"I know..." Says Sharon as she plops onto the couch; defeated.
~a pause~
"Do you want to go get some breakfast?" Asks Phi Phi, trying to lighten the mood.
"Yeah, let's go get some bagels..." Sharon says as she gets up and grabs Phi Phi's hand, and with her other hand, gets her black french vibe hat.
~they exit the apartment~