Kazuha X Reader

This is my first time writing a 🍋 in English so dont expect too much. :.)
Im writing this in the middle of the night so i hope it wont be way too cringe😭
Also idk maybe this is too kinky for some of yall ⁉️🔞💀💀

Pov: Y/n
Its very entertaining here on the Crux. We are having a drinking party again and I, I'm a bit drunk. But so is everyone here, so it doesn't really matter. I'm probably the most sober one here on the ship, besides Kazuha. He stayed alone in a cabinet or wherever else on the ship. Kinda sad that he didn't wanna join us. But it's fine i guess.
It's nearly midnight and all of them still have so much energy. I don't think they'll stop till the morning. Beidou stands in the focus again. As she should, I really admire her for everything that she has done. I got back in the reality as she pours more alcohol into my glass. Her eyes were glazing as she saw me reaching my hand for the glass. I drank it all as if it was water. Everyone cheered me to drink more as soon as i swallowed everything down. A crew member reached me a bottle but i refused to take it. „Guys.... It was a really nice time... but... I think I'm gonna go to sleep now.... See ya!.." I said and slowly walked to my room.
On the way to the cabinet, my mood changed. Some random lust filled my body.
I opened the door and saw Kazuha writing down something. He sat in the other direction, so he didn't saw me coming in. A small smirk formed on my face as soon as i saw him. I walked slowly and quietly towards him. He definitely heard me but he didn't turn around. I softly touched his shoulder and  slided my hands down his chest. My lips touched his neck and gave it some little kisses. I whispered in his ear „Why didn't u wanna have some fun with us?" and kissed his neck again. He let down his pen and put his hand on my neck. His heavy breaths made me crazy. „U don't like being with me, do you?" I asked again. The breaths got heavier as I started to lick his neck. „You are drunk again y/n", he whispered. „I don't care, I want you". I gave him a gentle bite and moved in front of him so I could look into his eyes. My hands grabbed his cheeks and we held an intensive eye contact for a few moments. His hand grabbed my chin and pulled it towards his lips. Our lips touched each other and I felt how a heat-wave flew through my whole body. I stopped the kiss and looked again i his eyes. „I would rather spend time with you alone" he whispered. His face was red and his eyes were full of lust. I smiled and kissed him again. I sat down on his lap and moved slowly forward and backward with my hips. We let out some quiet moans. He grabbed my waist and my tights while my hands were playing with his hair. „Fuck u re driving me crazy" he said. As he started to touch my breasts, my hands slipped under his top touching his abs and slowly in the direction of his pants. He let out a loud moan while i felt something getting harder and pressing against my hips. Our kisses got more intense and our tongs got more wild.
He stopped the kiss when he asked „I-i want more, p-please y/n". I looked into his eyes, they were lightly teary while his whole face was red. I smirked and grabbed him to stand up with me.

I pushed him onto the bed and we fell in a long kiss again. „A-ahh", I was rubbing him down on his sensitive spot as I removed his top. My other hand was tracing his chest from the bottom to the top. His moans got even louder when I was kissing and licking his waist and chest. „I can't get enough of you" i whispered. „P-please make me feel good" he begged. I took off his underwear. His friend down there was already twitching and leaking some pre juices. I touched his tip to see his reaction. „AAH", that almost got me over the edge, but i kept teasing. I took his whole length right away.
- „Oughh, oh my lord"
-„I can make u feel even better"
My hands got faster and faster and each time I reached the top, his voice got more louder and whinier. At this point he couldn't even concentrate to kiss me back.
I pushed him to lie down so I could take off my clothes. I rubbed myself down there with his cock before he slipped into me. „N-ngh you look so cute when you're lying under me."
I pushed my hips and we both let out a loud moan.
My hips moved faster, his cock filled me up. I thought I'll get insane. He reached for my breasts to suck them. „Ohh Kazuha how I love you". I slowed down a bit but he didn't let that slide. His hips started to move on its own.
„Don't stop... nghh... I'm almost there... Ahh"
„Me too ahh"
He slowed down and I took that as a sign that i should take the control again. I got faster and gave him again some kisses. „That's the... kind of expression ahh... I wanted to see.." I moaned.
„Don't... stop..let me.. ngh.. cum........please ahh"
„I want you to beg better than that"
I bit gently into his neck and he whimpered out loud. He kept moaning like a slut. 
„Y/n please.... fuck the shit outta me.. aahh... do whatever u want with me... please... nghhh... let me cum..."
That was it, I couldn't hold myself back anymore. „Aahh Im coming Kazuha"
„Nghh I cant hold it back anymore"
His nails scratched up my back and I could feel his whole body twitching. „Aahhhhhh cumming... cumming" he moaned really loud and pitchy. Again a heat-wave flew through my whole body. „Aahhhhhhh Kazuha"
I came too............
„Ngh fuck.. fuckk.."
„Stay.. like this... for a bit... ngh.. longer y/n"
Our lips met and we fell into a long intense kiss again. I lied next to him and pulled him closer to my body. He held my waist and I played with his hair. „I love you y/n" he smiled and kissed me again. We stayed like this for some minutes. Later then he stand up to clean us up and to take some fresh clothes.
He fell asleep in my arms. I gave him another kiss on his forehead before I fell asleep too.....
I hope no one heard us that night, but even if they did, it's okay i guess. They were probably drunk anyways... And this is definitely not the last time they're gonna hear us..

Yeah that was it i guess. I hope it's not too dry💀 I really thought it's gonna be easier to write in English but nvm. I hope my writing style is gonna get better.
If anyone has some requests or any tips/ corrections let me know in the comments. Yes so who's next?😭
Live laugh love submissive men ^^