Not a ordinary 14 year old(harry styles fanfiction

Hi my name is Lucy Styles,fourteen year old secret daughter of Harry Styles.Yes secret,he dosnt even know i exsist.I am a exact replica of my dad except im a girl.I look exactly like my dad with chocolate brown long ringlets,emerald green eyes even our face shape,nose,cheeks,smile,lips and height.I look nothing like my mum.My mum is diabetic and has been in the hospital for about a week now in critical condition.I live in California in a huge beach house right on the beach i love it here but i still have a british accent since my mum never took up the american accent so i didnt either.The boys of one direction each have kids also.Louis and Eleanor have a son exactly my age called Shane,he is an exact replica of louis when he was younger,i have to admit i kinda have a crush on him,yea i know a Styles and a Tomlinson typical right.Zayn and Perrie have a son who is a year older then me whos called Mason who has zayns dark hair and bradford accent but perries blue eyes and light skin.Liam and Danielle have a son who is the same age as Mason called Tommy he is a mix of Danielle and Liam with liams nose and eyes and smile but Danielles hair color and curly hair.Niall and Jenna have a son who is also the same age as Mason and Tommy called James but if i ever meet him i will call him Jay,hopefully i do meet them,Jay has Jennas brown hair,Nialls blue eyes and Nialls accent aswell.

sunday morning

i woke up the sun streaming threw my open window.I forgot to close the blinds again!but oh well i get to see mum earlier.I got out of bed and quickly brushed my teeth then my hair until it fell into its natural long ringlets.Then i got dressed in red short denim shorts,a lacey white shirt with a white cami underneth,with my red vans.I picked up my drawstring backpack and put in a rose for mum since every time i go i give her a fresh rose,my phone,and water bottle.I walked down the ligh brown hallway and steps and out the front door.My house is the one on the very end right infront of the beach.I walked up the street and in the direction of the hospital.Once i got there i saw Annie,the nurse who takes care of my mum who is also my bestfriend Lizzies mum. "hey Annie!,"i cheered brightly she looked up with a tear stained face and a sad look.I ran up to her "Annie whats wrong?,"i asked softly desperatly trying to get an answer from her. "your..your..mum,"she said but a sob interrupted her,tears threatend to spill over but i held them in "your..mum...she..p-passed this morning im sorry,"Annie stuttered out pulling me into a tight hug.Tears were streaming down my face and i made no effort to wipe them away.She held me as my body shook with sobs.What am i going to do i have no one!"can i see her..,"i said no expression on my face and no emotion in my voice she nodded looking at me worried.I slowly walked down the hall to my mums room.Once i got there i took a deep breath trying to steady my breathing.I finally twisted the knob and pushed the door open.There laying on the hospital bed was my beautiful mum,her normally shiny blond hair..dull,her normally tan skin from years of living here..pail,her normally bright blue eyes..closed,her normally big smile...not there,and worst of all..her chest..unmoving.I slowly walked to her kissing her forehead "goodmorning mummy"i said quietly and picked up the vase next to her bed throwing away the dead rose,and walking to the bathroom filling it with fresh water,then putting the new rose in and setting it on the table next to her bed.I just stood there looking at her helplessly."love,you need to contact someone like your dad,"i heard Annie say but i didnt turn around my eyes still focused on my mum "i will,"i said my voice dull along with my expression i heard Annie sigh then leave.I walked to mums phone and picked it up scrolling threw her contacts in hope of finding someones number who should i call..of course i could always call uncle Niall since he is mums brother but i decided to call dad to get it over with i dialed his number "hello..TRINITY?!"dad yelled expecting it to be mum "no this is Lucy..her daughter,"i said "Trinity had a kid,"he said trying to conferm this information he sounded kinda sad,angry,and jelous."yea with you actually..im your daughter i have proof i look exactly like you and i sound like you i even have you last name!,"i said begging him to believe me "really!oh my gosh..um bub why are you calling me though?,"he questioned i swallowed again "uh mum she..she died..this morning...and...i-i dont k-know what to do! im alone!,"i said as i began crying "shhhh bub,its alright im coming alright whats your address?,"he asked i could tell he was crying aswell but was trying to be strong for me,i told him my address "but daddy im in California your in London,"i said quietly "i dont care im coming for you bub i will be there in less then 3 hours alright,"he cooed "alright,"i said sniffling "goodbye bub i love you,"he said "bye daddy i love you too,"i said and hung up.I kissed mums cheek "bye mum im ok..daddys coming he will take care of me..i love you,"i said softly even though she will never hear me i grabbed my bag and headed home.I got there right in time for sunset.I ran inside throwing my bag down then ran outback onto the beach to the two chairs me and mum had set up for us to sit and watch.I sat in my chair and looked over to mums empty one,it wasnt the same without her.I took a stone and carved in it "rest in paradise mummy<3Trinity Alexis Horan 1994-2021 January 15th"in neat cursive black paint since it was a white stone it showed up great i took the stone and walked to the water until it was up to my ankles a few tears slipped from my eyes as i said a prayer to god to keep mummy safe and tell her i love her then threw the stone as far as i could into the water.I sadly walked back to our house quickly wiping my tears that continued to fall.I ran inside my house and just sat there not knowing what to do.So i just waited till dad got here.And until then i have to let everything sink in..mums not here anymore..my life will be different..directioners will go crazy..and tears are sure to be shed more often.