Im 2 majestic

I got up and turned off my alarm. I moaned as I got out of bed. "I just need to get past this week and then I'll have a week off for vacay," I told myself in the mirror. I brushed my teeth got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning!" Taiwan said happily. "Good morning tai," I replied back smiling. "China don't forget your textbook," my mother said pointing to my notebooks with her eyes.

So ima use past Chinese dynasties as his family since there's a shitload of them. So the mother is the Ming dynasty and the father is the Qing dynasty. And Taiwan is the lil brother :D

"Oh oops sorryy" I sat down and ate all of my food unlike those Disney movies. "Did you like the food boys," mom asked. "Mhm!" Taiwan and I said. We got done and said goodbye to our parents to go to school.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
8.14 A.M
| school |

"Hi guys," I said to my best friends, Russia and nk. "Good morning!" Russia replied. "Where's your lil hamburger bf at," I asked Russia smirking. "I heard hamburger," America said appearing out of no where. "Go eat Russia's ass bru," I replied. "HEY!" Russia replied. Nk chuckled.

"Ok enough joking around have y'all seen the new kid? He seems pretty cute and I heard he's quite good at singing," nk said smirking at me, which I can already tell was to make me think I have a competitor, but like always, no one is better than me. Except my parents they're still models at their fossil age. "So, if I didn't know he was coming then he's a nobody, and if it's a nobody then it's no one I need to care about," I replied while getting out my books.

"Actually I saw him in the hallway and he's actually pretty cute!" Japan said popping out of no where too. "Are y'all stalking me because.."

"No dw no one here is interest in u at ALL," America said. "Tch atleast I have more following than you, which means people love me more than you," I replied. "It's 137k not that much," America rolled his eyes which made his glasses fell down a little bit.

"Ok class quiet down," the teacher walked in.  Everyone went to their seat and sat down. (Btw they're high school seniors and it's a private school)

————————————————————————————————————————————————
12.24 P.M.
| lunch |
Viet pov

'This school is weird why is everyone staring at me, is it that uncommon to have a new kid here??' I took a look at my watch and realize it was lunch time. "Finally!" I said in an exited whispering voice. I went to the cafeteria and I could smell the sweet aroma in the air. It's the type of smell you smell in a coffe shop mixed with a bakery. I got my food and picked an empty 2 person table to sit at.

Just as I was about to take the first bite of my food a girl came up to me. "Hii!! Im Japan, what's your name!" The white girl in a Japanese uniform said. "Oh hi, im Vietnam but people just calls me nam,"  'isn't she the popular actor from that one teen movie, what's the name again i fg'  "Coool!! You seem very sweet and cute, come with me to my table!!" She dragged me and I quickly grabbed my lunch tray.

"Hey guys!! Here's the new kid I was talking about!" I stared at the table and I realized it was the popular kids, so that means the Japanese girl was the actor from that one movie. I looked around nervously as everyone scanned me from top to bottom. 'Yeah I totally don't fit in,' I looked around and saw a guy in his phone not noticing anything around him. "Let me introduce you to everyone! So first this sk, my wonderful bf, and then here's China or chi the ugly scum on the phone, and...

I looked at the guy on the phone, his name is China I think I saw him somewhere on social media before. "Hellooo? Are you paying attention to me or the ugly shit on the phone?" Japan said leaning her head over a little. China looked up and starred at Japan then to me surprisingly. "Who is he," China said "the cutie nk was telling you about!"
"WHAT" I said in a loud but normal tone. I blushed as this is the first time a famous person noticed me, and they think I look good too. "Haha nothing but this is the group and you're apart of it now!" Japan said. Everyone smiled slightly but kindly at me then went back talking. I looked at China and saw him staring at me. "Do you need something?"
"No, im just wondering why is everyone so crazy about you," chi replied.

"Because, im cute like you already heard," I said in a proud confident way. "Yeah chi who know if nam is gonna steal your cute popular boy place," Sk said. "I hate y'all Koreans so much shut up," China replied in a jokingly annoyed voice. "Hey i thought we were best friends!" Nk said chuckling slightly.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
China pov

Idk why I feel something funny about this nam boy. I mean he is quite good looking. And yeah he's-

No no no im not gay.

Well it's just normal guys complementing guys kind of stuff right. Well whatever. "I think I should maybe get other friends other than you guys," I said jokingly. "Yeah but we're better than those other friends," Russia said as he take a seat on the table with America. "Oo is this the new kid!" America said excitedly lifting his glasses up to see more clearly. "Stop standing there being nervous! Sit next to me!" America said smiling. "No! I brought him here so I get him first Japan said pouting. "Yeah whatever atleast I have my Rasputin," America said hugging Russia arm.

I just went back to my phone as everyone goes crazy about the new kid. He's not well known or anything so idk why they're exited about him.

I didn't know how to squeeze it in but the lists of the other popular kids at the table are Germany, Poland, Canada, India, and Mexico. There are more since it's one of those school famous people send their kids too but wasn't there/won't be important much in the story.

————————————————————————————————————————————————
4.09 P.M.
| walking home |
Japan pov

"Yk im actually wondering why you like the new kid so much, I mean yeah he's very good looking but other than that hes a normie, so why is he in the friend group," Sk asked. "Welll I wanted to start inviting newbies to give them a lil chance plus it's time China gets a lil partner so I'm gonna help!" I replied. Sk and Poland chuckled.

"Did you see the look on their faces! It looked like they knew they were meant for each other, China is definitely gay," Germany said. "HAHA YEAH! I mean it was quite obvious when his childhood crush was the red power ranger," Sk said.
We all laughed and parted ways shortly

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Omg this took me an hr to complete and someone prob gonna finish it in 5 min. But I got some reference drawing of what Vietnam and China look like (='ω'=) I didn't make it specifically for the book I js doodle it when I was bored and I want to show it
Their outfits change everyday tho :^

 But I got some reference drawing of what Vietnam and China look like (='ω'=) I didn't make it specifically for the book I js doodle it when I was bored and I want to show itTheir outfits change everyday tho :^

Oh and don't judge I didn't spend much time on it ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPlus China look more masculine I just didn't change the face cuz I can't get it the way I want

Oh and don't judge I didn't spend much time on it (ò_óˇ)
Plus China look more masculine I just didn't change the face cuz I can't get it the way I want

So yeah that's prob the first and last art I'm posting :3

Word count : 1310