✨🖤 giving a small bit of lore 🖤✨

After the whole staring contest ended, you asked andrius where razor was and andrius told you that razor had gone with a few wolfs to get wolfhooks. You nodded and then told andrius a good bye with dainsleif just growling at him and andrius growling back.

"They really act like children hmm?"
Paimon said as you and lumine sighed

You and dainsleif+ lumine and paimon continued on the path that andrius said razor was on.

"So dainsleif, now that we will be traveling together may we know a little about your self like you know like where you may live like in which nation?" Paimon asked gently

Dainsleif sighed and said
"I am from Khaenri'ah"

"Huh? Khaenri'ah? I haven't really heard of that nation" lumine said

Dainsleif was going to say something but just then you quickly took over to leave the whole trauma thing that dainsleif would suffer while talking and start becoming emo suddenly -

"Khaenri'ah was a nation that was standing long ago. It was known as the pride of humanity as it was one of the nations that was very developed and advanced. It was named after the second founder and second creator of tevyat. And as it was named after the friend of the founder and creator people have unofficially crowned the creator as their god. The creator themselves loved technology and advancement but when the creator had left before Khaenri'ah was becoming advanced and the other archons were not even present till that time.when she left, she had made the heavenly principles as the incharge as the one taking care of tevyat while the creator was gone for some work but the heavenly principles rebelled and then started making everyone believe that there was no creator and of course that caused the people who knew about the creator to rebel but that also caused the heavenly principles to kill them by giving false reasoning of why they were being killed. And that included Khaenri'ah"
You explained as dainsleif paused for a few moments....

He didn't know the last parts of your explanation.... He also didn't know about the creator till he found the dairy notes....

Hmm you were very intriguing... You seemed to know a lot more than what you let on but he wouldn't press on as lumine and paimon were present....

Maybe it was a good thing that he was continueing his journey with you as you seemed someone good to help him with a few problems....

If the gods were not in his favor maybe fate would slowly turn to his....