- 7️⃣ -

Zayn didn't know a single thing about making love. He knew what he'd heard but as far as experiencing it himself, never. He had never been in love before or experienced any kind of strong romantic attraction. He didn't even have a long term boyfriend. Sometimes there would be men he'd mess around with for a few weeks. But then he would get bored, go out to a strip club and do his own thing until the next fling came along. And because he hadn't had the opportunity to experience a sweet love, he didn't reap any of the pleasures from it either.

But things were different now. Not that he was in love. But he was with a man who was in love with him. Therefore that man put everything thing into every single action regarding Zayn. From start to finish. And Zayn was expected to aaccept it.

Now of course that part wasn't that hard in this moment. It wasn't like he didn't change his mind about having sex the second he saw Harry naked. He actually did want to have sex now. So the effort wasn't in making himself do it. It was in making himself believe it was just a one night stand so he didn't have to feel guilty about using a man who sincerely believed he was married to him.

Zayn had started out on Harry's thighs when he first got into the bed because that was where Harry wanted him. He wanted him there for lots of passionate touching and greedy kissing. And he wanted a lot of it. In fact Zayn had to ask him what was taking him so long to get to the sex portion of it and Harry quickly laughed before saying "you know we've always valued the foreplay way more than the sex itself."

Actually, Zayn didn't know that. As far as he was concerned that was just something made up along with this whole marriage thing. But regardless of how Zayn felt about it, Harry truly believed it. So it was much to his delight to be able to get his lube, put Zayn on his back and prepare to finger him.

The truth was Zayn hadn't bottomed in a long time. And the only reason he was doing it this time was because Harry wanted him to and he made plans for him to. Plus, Zayn was afraid that if he didn't, Harry would suspect something was wrong and it would open up a whole new can of worms he was not ready for. So as his supposed husband, he was willing to go for it this time.

One thing Zayn never really considered is that Harry would be the kind of person to like a front row view of it all. The way he'd gotten so excited when he spread Zayn's legs and pushed them back made that quite obvious. He seemed as if he was seeing Zayn for the first time even though they had been married for four years and had sex often. So as embarrassed as Zayn was to be so exposed, he also thought it was very sweet and romantic.

And as if that wasn't surprising enough, he was even more suprised by Harry when he'd finally inserted his long fingers into him. Because it wasn't about eagerness to prep him as fast as he could, it was about loving him slowly, taking care of him and being the sweetest he could be. And it felt good that way. It felt good to be loved even though he didn't quit understand it yet. So he allowed himself to give in and really enjoy it.

He closed his eyes and pressed the back of his head against the bed. He began to indulge himself with Harry's fingers, feeling his different rhythms and his twists and turns. Every now and then, Harry would stop to replenish the lube. But whenever he started again, it was done with the same exact pace as before, never changing. Just the slowest buildup of pleasure Zayn had ever experienced in his entire life.

Then Harry began to hit the spot that hadn't been hit in so long.

"Mmm. So good." He said and it surprised him that he was even saying those words in that way to Harry Styles of all people.

But Harry thought it was quite sexy and he adjusted himself so he could lean over him and sweetly kiss his neck a couple times. Still he did not change the way he was fingering him.