PART 2

-

I was curious what they talked about, and was about to asked my boyfriend it but heeseung hyung said we can go live.....

An hour later we finished the live happily, we tried not to spoiled Engene to what we are planning to do and just talked to them casually, we don't want them to feel that our time together is now limited. We want to spend our remaining days, week and months a group just to be happy and memories that we can all treasure a long time.

"Jay-hyung what did manger-nim told you before earlier we go live?" I asked as i helped him hang his clean clothes to our closet.

"Oh nothing just work related i asked him if he can find our newest version of gadget i was using for editing music and he found it easily" he explaine now i understand why he is happy earlier.

"Let's sleep now we have to be prepared tomorrow for EN O'CLOCK!" He said as we lay down and let our eyes as we rest our body and mind.

-

NEXT DAY

JAKE'S POV

...

"Are you sure you will be fine?"
...

"Okay just send me massage if ever..."
...

"Okay, Okay, Bye, Be safe"
...

Who does jay talking on the phone this earlier? I just get out of my room and was about to make some coffee when i heard him talking at the veranda.

"Oh jake, how long have you been there?" He asked as he finally turned his back on me.

"Just now" i answered before walking at the kitchen grabbing some coffee, he followed me to prepare our breakfast as we all have to be ready for the new episode of EN O'CLOCK!

...

"Lets get it" We all shouted as we continue filming the episode.

Hours later, we finally finish our work and now heading back to home saying thank you to our crew and filming team for the great work today.

"Jake hyung is so funny and clumsy. he keeps saying wrong answer even i tell him the possible answer!" Niki teasingly complained as other joined him laughing at me.

"I can't properly hear you! And i really don't remember any of those questions"

We all laughed and tease and tease each other through out of the ride back home, but i saw sunghoon looking outside sadly, wearing his headphones doesn't mind what we are all doing.

"Ah Manger-nim can you drop me off at my apartment first?" He suddenly asked, Manger-nim told the driver what he wants and he is back to his own world after that.

"Sung-"heeseung hyung stopped me before even i finished what i was supposed to say, he just gave me a faint smile i nod and start talking to niki.

-
SUNGHOON'S POV

When the van stopped, i immediately walked out without looking at anyone Manger-nim stopped me before i enter in elevator.

"I oreded you dinner so you can eat. Send me a massage if you need something and sunghoon you are not alone everyone is here for you, we are here for you always remember that" he said as he looked at van where everyone is watching with a smile that they can hear what Manger-nim told i smiled at them and give Manger-nim a nod before entering the elevator.

I deeply sigh before finally opened the door from our apartment his sweet like peach smell that fills the whole room welcomed me, first reason i don't want to stay here. But i can't even let this apartment go, this is only the existing memory of him where i can be weak and be myself without making other worry.