Prologue:《Royal Heirs》

"I now declare you wife and wife". Those were the words that began my life, as a Princess, and possibly one of the future rulers of Zandoria. My moms, Vespera and Eirian, both are mothers to three beautiful daughters that share one of either of our mothers blood.

My mother always wanted children, and waited for the day she could be a mother. While having the discussion with each other my mothers ran into the problem of  how they would be able to have us, and because we lived in a country of only women, that made it fairly difficult to achieve. We did have the exception of the men being in one city, The City of Tenastone. The town's men were paid and asked, from many lovers who wanted children, to then give them some of their reproductive cells to be able to have children. Because we were a Kingdom of only women, and preferred it to stay that way, the reproductive cells were then inspected to make sure that the royal family would only have women, and the commoners were given the ability to have boys to keep Tenastone prospering.

This is where they had two men found that resembled Vespera and Eirian, nearly identical, but in male form. Then Vespera's male match would have a kid with Eirain if she wanted, and Vespera would have kids with Eirian's. Which is exactly what they did; My mom Vespera had 2 kids and my other mother, Eirian had one. The day I, their first daughter, was born there was a celebration throughout Zandoria, as one of the new possible Queens of the kingdom and was nearly the same for both my sisters.

The celebrations would always begin from the second my mothers were in labor, until a few days after the birth. Those days would consist of people celebrating and cheering them on, bringing gifts to give to their beautiful children. Among one of those gifts was from one of the blacksmiths in the kingdom, who made a sword out of the finest silver. It was so shiny you could see your reflection in it. This was gifted to me on my day of birth, and was more than half my size, but nonetheless still very beautiful. The sword had elegant designs on the handle leading down until the metal of the sword where the designs were continued being lightly engraved. I was around the age of 6 years old when I was given it, but I was told I could not use it because it was unlady like. Of course I didn't listen and I would practice with that sword day and night, and it never left my side. I never cared about wearing dresses so that wasn't a big problem to keep it with me, but at formal events I would have to leave it in my room.

My mother Eirian carried their second daughter, nearly 2 months after I was conceived, the reason being that they wanted us to be close in age. A year later, their last daughter, which Vespara gave birth to, during her celebration, a gift was given to each one of us . These were three beautiful winged steeds that could take us wherever we'd like.

My mothers always told me of their struggles, having 2 babies around the same time. Many of them never fail to mention long sleepless nights, due to the crying, and unpredictable waking. Luckily with their youngest they grew more skilled with the way of things.

It seemed as though time flew by and now I am already 15 years old, but here we are, and now there is a celebratory ball in the name of me turning 16 years of age. My mother Vespera helped organize and invite people, but when it came time for the ball, I was nowhere to be found, so she went up to my chambers to see if I was still getting ready, and on the way there she ran into one of the guards.
"Good evening my queen", Said the Winged women. "Good evening, Zehra, why are you not at the celebration?"my mother questions.

Zehra had very light green eyes, with brown hair, and tanned peached skin. She also had, like every other guard in the castle, huge feathered wings. Hers were a charcoal black color, and were very strong which could help protect, and get places faster than a normal person could. This was a key reason for my mothers picking them to be the protectors and guards of the kingdom. Me and Zehra have been friends since we were younger, and she is a year older than me, but something I could never seem to put my finger on made it to where she would sometimes act odd around me. I didn't really mind though, she was good company, and most of my days were spent with her. This of course caused suspicion among my parents as well as the townspeople, but I let them think whatever they liked, because I have never felt that way about Zehra anyways, though I have my suspicions that she might.