The teenage dictionary

This is a dictionary for teenagers filled with what we think words mean and what we think should be words and phrases and what they mean so please feel free to comment new words and definitions or whatever... Keep all words and phrases at a high school level. Thanks! ( not in alphabetical order)

OK

I heard you but I'm not doing what you said: just stop talking:I understand.

OK

Said when expressing non-interest during online messaging, in a polite way. Usually said when someone says something that you have little interest in hearing about, but dont want to hurt their feelings by saying "shut up" because they'll probably cry.

Web Glow

When someone looks better in online photos then they do in person.

FRIEND AT FIRST SIGHT

when you know for a fact within minutes of meeting someone, you will be friends for life.

Twirk

A rapid up and down motion of the rear/ass/booty intended to be sexually provocative. Usually practiced by a female, often in close proximity to a male's crotch area.

Mississippi

M dotted letter crooked letter crooked letter dotted letter crooked letter crooked letter dotted letter hump back hump back dotted letter

Peener

Penis + Weiner = Peener

Ho-bag

just like a shotgun, three cocks and she's loaded

ASDFASDFASDFASDF

When bored you type in "asdf" tons of times, thus giving you

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

random

1) What teenage girls regard as the funniest type of humor.

2) The shittiest type of humor.

Red Bull

cocaine in a can!

a.k.a. canned speed

cool

A word to use when you don't know what else to say, or when you are not that interested in the conversation. Sometimes, it can be used when you do not have any knowledge of the subject, yet you want to act as if you know-it-all.

This is all I can think of for one night so I might update in the morning if I don't wake up to late lol