PART 3

-
JAKE'S POV

We are here at the meeting room waiting for our Manger so we can head out to our destination. I notice jungwon quietly sitting on the corner, it was unusual because he was the one whose always existed when we are going on trip.

"Yah, jungwon-ah aren't you excited?" I asked, he looked at me and smile.

"I'm, it's just Jay-hyung didn't tell me about what he did he didn't bothered to waking me up to say goodbye" he answered sadly.

"Maybe, he didn't want to wake you up you know him he let you rest rather than telling something he can say when you wake up" i reasoned, comforting him.

"But he didn't call me yet" He complained that made me confused.

"Maybe he's still on his way to his friend" i again reasoned.

"He's distancing himself to me, you might say no but for me it is, he feels so different like he is always on his phone. he is always busy talking to someone i don't know. He didn't even bothered to tell me who he's talking to. I don't like i have a boyfriend anymore, it's like I've been in a relationship with ghost. And it's hurts" he said trying not to cry, i didn't know there relationship is in these situation.

"You better talked to him about that.Maybe he has a reason behind all of these, Okay? Don't conclude and think to much" i told him and hugged him tight to comfort him.

"You better asked for a reason to him before he even decide to left you and hurt you, and if the reason is unacceptable, broke up with him first" sunghoon said looking at his phone, we are surprised to know he was listening.

"You better let him feel the pain rather than let him be happy while you are in pain to...."he added before he stands up, pick his bag and walked out of drom.

"Yay!we have to go" we heard heeseung hyung called as we get our bags.

We'll be in Japan for the rest of our album making, hope these schedules will be fine and we can have a just happy memories together.

-
SUNGHOON'S POV

Another months has start, another schedule for dance rehearsal song, songs recording, photo shoots, tapping and even music video making but these time i can't feel i should be happy or not because we are told to stay here in Japan for almost a month as we make our plans for our next album happens.

Japan, we've been waiting for this to happen again - to go and make everything memorable and Japan is niki's hometown I've been here for how many times whenever we visit niki's parents. I can still remember the right way going to  their house.

"Oh,.... niki should we visit your parents?" Heeseung hyung asked as we walked inside the house we see staying for days here. Jay meet us at the outside the house as he came here first, i roam around carrying the baggs, finding the way to our room.

"I'll take this room alone!! And i just sleep for a couple hours!'' I shouted informing them before I locked the door, throw the bags at the floor and flopped myself at the bed.

I closed my eyes letting the cool air from the aircon fills the room, and as my eyes closed -memories from the past hunts me back. Memories with him that i treasure but now i want to forget all of them because i let myself lyies in his lies.

Minutes later, i found myself walking around the park era, i don't know why i drove myself here but i will be lying to myself if i say I'm not hopping to meet him here. I sit on the era where we used to wherever we go here, a place where you can have a nice view of the moon and stars as the cold airs huggs you, a romantic moment for the perfect couple, where you can hug each other and watch the moon.

"I used to love moments like that with you, i used to spend my time contented from your warm hugs. I used to loved and enjoyed listening to your random sweetness and you being a clingy koala, i used to pouty baby whenever you ignore me and start playing games i used to.....but now.... how can you left me that easily? How can you not come back and tell me what's wrong?How? What did i do wrong?Am i not enough?Why? I asked myself looking up at the sky, i laughed at myself.

"Why I'm even asking? You wouldn't answer any of it. You choosed to leave and never come back you choosed to hurt me and everyone. You choosed to ignore us so we can- i also choose to hate you and forget about your danm lies. Wherever you are i hope you're suffering from pain. I hope you couldn't sleep at night because of server pain i hope. Because god know much you deserve that. You deserve to suffer and feel the server pain and sorrow in exchange of what you did" i answered still looking the sky, tears falling from my eyes.

"Kim F*cking sunoo! Die in server pain and sorrow! That's what you deserve!! Because suffering is not enough to what you made me feel and what you made me believe! The world doesn't deserve you!!" I mumble crying,  i harshly wipe my tears and start to stand up ready to leave the place when i saw a man sitting on the other side the tree near the bench where i was sitting.

A man was cursing to death,  a man who make me feel terrible pain, a man i used to love a man i loath a man named KIM SUNOO

-