chapter 1

Hello there. My name is jep, and this is my first story. This is something I have had in mind for a while, and while my versatility in terms of different styles and fandoms limited, I will try my best. Also I do not own demon slayer or the character's. That and breathing style effects are real in this au.

Chapter start

My name is Tanjiro Kamado, and this is my story.

From the moment I was born i had this odd birthmark in the shape of a flame on my forehead. Sometimes, if danger was near, it would become hot to the touch and even grow A little bit. I was also a very quick learner, picking up on things so quickly that it shocked my parents.

As I grew and began helping my father work in the coal mine I discovered that I also had great amounts of strength and stamina, allowing me to do much than should have been possible for my age.

But when I was 10 years old, something changed. My father and I were in the mine working when, suddenly a stone fell towards my father. In that moment I felt my mark grow and heat up, and everything slowed down. As I moved forward I noticed that my legs where moving at what felt normal speed where as everything thing else was still nearly stoped in in its tracks. Because of this I was able to get to him and pull back from there, saving him.

Once we got got back home that day, and my father told my mother what happened, she immediately began furiously checking  me and my father for injuries of any kind. Finding none, she sent us to clean up for dinner.

But that night, my dreams would reveal something to me. As my dream body woke I looked around to see a large and beautiful area filled with lakes and trees. I then looked forward to see two rather tall men who both looked very much like me. Then the shorter of the two. Who also had moon patterns on his haori. But what shocked me is when he spoke, saying, "hello, my name is Michekatsu, and I am your grandfather."

Hey there readers how are you doing as you already know this is my first, so I am open to constructive criticism, but please do not spread hate, and be respectful of others. Have a beautiful day!!!