Chapter one; Not surprised.

Hi! I'm Toby underscore, but my friends call me tubbo and today I have been crowned prince! But it's not as a happy occasion as you think, my dad couldn't even show up for my big day. Luckily O have my friend Tommy, we have been friends ever since we were toddlers his family is more better than mine, my mom likes to gamble stuff a lot so obviously he couldn't make it this time. Honestly I'm not surprised they didn't make it they always do this to me, sometimes I just wish they would at least pay some type of attention to me, hell I would even kill for them to even say a sentence to me. I wish I was a part of Tommy's family, they always are kind to each other and are so cool, Tommy thinks my parents are cool to, but in reality they're just self absorbed pricks. But I didn't get raised just by myself, I have a brother named "clay" but he goes by dream. He has been the one to raise me more than they ever had, I want to repay him in some way for all he has done for me, when I was little I used to call him dad instead of my actual dad, he was so furious but I like making him mad. Honestly, he is more of a dad then both of that combined. Well that's enough rambling it's my day today and they're not gonna make me feel like this today! I get to the thrown room and everyone is staring at me, I space out and probably a few minutes later, I had finally become an official crowned prince I look in the distance of the thrown room to see Tommy and his family cheering for me, I have a feeling this is going to be a great day for me.