Vitalis

Meet "Vitalis," the newest addition to the Rainbow Six Siege roster! Vitalis is a unique attacker who specializes in healing his team while also holding his own in combat. He carries the MPX SMG as his primary weapon and the Bearing 9 SMG as his secondary.

Vitalis is equipped with a new gadget called the "remedy drone." The remedy drone can be deployed and controlled by Vitalis to heal his teammates from a distance. The remedy drone has a limited amount of healing capacity and can only heal one teammate at a time. The drone is vulnerable to enemy fire, so it must be used strategically to avoid being destroyed

Miguel "Vitalis" Silva was born and raised in a small town in Portugal. From a young age, he had a keen interest in medicine and healing, often helping his grandmother tend to the sick and injured in their community. His passion for medicine led him to pursue a degree in nursing, and he eventually became a registered nurse specializing in emergency medicine.

Vitalis worked in a hospital emergency department for several years before being recruited by an international medical relief organization. He spent the next few years traveling to war-torn regions and disaster zones, providing medical aid to those in need. During this time, he gained invaluable experience and developed a deep understanding of the importance of quick thinking and resourcefulness in high-pressure situations.

It was during one of these missions that Vitalis first came into contact with Rainbow, a private military organization that was working to stop a terrorist group from obtaining a deadly virus. Impressed by Vitalis's skills and bravery under fire, Rainbow offered him a position on their team.

Vitalis accepted the offer, eager to use his medical expertise to help in a new way. He underwent extensive training with Rainbow, learning combat tactics and strategy while also developing his own unique approach to healing in the field.

Now a valued member of Rainbow's attacking force, Vitalis uses his Healing Drone and Emergency Healing ability to support his teammates in combat. He remains committed to his calling as a healer, but also understands the importance of taking down the enemy and completing the mission at hand. With his skills and experience, Vitalis is a vital asset to any Rainbow team.