01

11:15pm
Daniella Eliza Mack(17)

 Dani stayed up at night listening to music, she loved being up at night, it was more peaceful then daylight

'Blame on me' by notti Osama played through her ears and she hummed while getting fake sturdy.

She looked at herself in the mirror fixing her curls and her piercing in her nose before walking out of her bedroom.

she was always a shy girl, but once she was by herself all hell broke lose and she became comfortable and more confident into doing anything, as long she was by herself.

she never had friends, she never knew how to communicate to anyone but her mother and her nana, those were her only friends.

all her life she was a innocent girl and never got into trouble, and she was sweet with manners.

She slowly closed the door behind her trying not to wake her mom.

She closed the door and sighed in relief she accomplished to make it out the house once again.

She walked off of the porch walking down the street mumbling the lyrics to the song, she loved this song it put on repeat every time.

she walked down the street puffing on her cart and looking around, she know where she was going and just wanted to chill.

she soon made it to the corner store where she always went at night since it was the only store that was open for 24 hours.

"Yoo, danii" the cashier waved smiling at Daniella.

"Hi Liam" she waved back walking inside the store.

She knew Liam because he worked at the store for a while now, so she just got used to him.

she walked towards the drinks grabbing a core water bottle, sleuthing she always got, she loved h2o, it was everything she needed in life to be exact.

she soon walked into another aisle grabbing sour patch kids and a Twix bar. She'd usually get something like a KitKat, but she wanted to switch it up a little.

She pulled eight dollars before walking towards the front counter.

"how ya been kid" he gave her a black bag.

"okay, chillin"she shrugged and he nodded. "be safe out there" he informed her and she nodded pushing the door open with the side of her arm and walked out of the store.

she put one ear bud in and another out before opening her Twix bar breaking it into half's.

She looked at her dry phone seeing it was now 11:29, she reminded herself to be in the house before two.

She walked towards the lake hearing her music change making her look at her phone again.

'Broken clocks' by sza played.

She put her phone in her back pocket and sat on a bench, somewhere she'd always sit at once she came by this area.

she ate her snacks in silence looking at the goose in the lake, it was very pretty to her.

She heard laughing in the distance but didn't budge to look, she was never nosy.

The noise got closer which made her turn her head towards the deep voices.

three teens walked her way but,  she locked eyes with a tall light skin, short hair, could be eighteen.

"sup" he greeted and Dani blushed.

"hey" she replied,  in a flirty tone, but she had never did this before.

what am i doing? She thought to herself.

the boys kept walk but, the lightskin kept contact with her, leaving her speechless.

They soon walked into the darkness and dani sighed, she never had any connection like that before, but for some reason it made her, smile.

-any thoughts🏄🏾‍♀️?