Introduction

Hello!! Yeah, I know. Another book XD

I can't help it - I really love writing!

Anyway, first and foremost, this book is going to have lots of potential triggers, so if you get triggered by violence and/or death then I'd like to kindly stop you here.

The former is mostly just to remind you that my characters may not have the same beliefs as you do, but please don't attack me for it.

Alright then, with that out of the way, I can get on with the fun part!

I hope to make this great to the best of my ability, and if you have any tips as you read then I'd love to hear them! If you haven't read the description, I recommend you do, since it gives oversight as to what's happening over the course of the book.

Well, as you know (if you read the description anyway, but no pressure if you didn't) this will take place in the perspective of Madi Evergreen. As of right now she's the only character I'll be writing from the perspective of, but we'll see as the book progresses.

It'll take place in a modern-day world (probably primarily in the United States, just because that's the country I'm most familiar with) but people's - and maybe some places - names will be modified so I can work with them better. 

~~I will add more to this later on, but it is very late and I need to sleep bc school, and I really just wanna publish this already XD. I will add more later. Also does anyone else find rain and/or thunderstorms (not severe ones, just like, summer storms) calming? Okay random question bye [for now] now!~~

Also; I'm thinking of changing the main character's name.