6 Days Kedarnath Package From Delhi

The  can vary depending on several factors, such as the mode of transportation, accommodation, food, and activities

The can vary depending on several factors, such as the mode of transportation, accommodation, food, and activities. Here is a rough estimate of the cost of a Kedarnath trip:

Transportation: The cost of transportation depends on your starting point. If you are travelling from Delhi, the cost of a round-trip flight ticket to Dehradun can be around INR 4,000-6,000. From Dehradun, you can hire a taxi or take a bus to reach Gaurikund, which is the basecamp for Kedarnath. The cost of a taxi can be around INR 3,000-4,000, and the cost of a bus ticket can be around INR 500-1,000.

Accommodation: There are several budget-friendly accommodation options available at Gaurikund, Sonprayag, and Kedarnath. The cost of a budget hotel or guesthouse can be around INR 500-1,500 per night.

Food: The cost of food depends on where you eat. If you eat at small roadside dhabas or local eateries, the cost can be around INR 200-400 per meal. If you eat at restaurants, the cost can be around INR 500-1,000 per meal.

Kedarnath Trip Expenses

Kedarnath is a town located in the Indian state of Uttarakhand, and it is a popular pilgrimage destination for Hindus. The expenses for visiting Kedarnath can vary depending on several factors such as the mode of transportation, accommodation, food, and other activities. Here are some estimated for visiting:

Transportation: The cost of transportation to Kedarnath can vary depending on the mode of transport. If you are travelling by bus, the cost can range from INR 500 to INR 2,000. If you are travelling by helicopter, the cost can range from INR 3,000 to INR 7,000.

Accommodation: There are several options for accommodation in Kedarnath, including hotels, guesthouses, and dharamshalas. The cost of accommodation can range from INR 500 to INR 3,000 per night, depending on the type of accommodation and its location.

Food: There are several restaurants and small eateries in Kedarnath, and the cost of food can range from INR 100 to INR 500 per meal, depending on the type of food and restaurant.

Kedarnath Travel Budget

The cost of can vary depending on various factors such as mode of transportation, accommodation, food, and activities. Here is a rough estimate of the cost:

Transportation: The cost of transportation depends on your starting location. If you are travelling from Delhi, you can take a train or bus to reach Haridwar or Rishikesh, which is the nearest railway station or bus terminal to Kedarnath. From there, you can hire a taxi or take a shared jeep to reach Gaurikund. The cost of transportation can range from INR 2,000 to INR 5,000 depending on the mode of transport.

Accommodation: There are several budget-friendly options for accommodation in Kedarnath such as lodges and guesthouses. The cost of accommodation can range from INR 500 to INR 2,000 per night.

Food: There are several options for food in Kedarnath such as small restaurants and dhabas. The cost of food can range from INR 100 to INR 500 per meal.

Kedarnath Travel Cost

The can vary depending on various factors such as the mode of transportation, accommodation, food, and activities. Here is an approximate cost breakdown for your reference:

Flight: The nearest airport to Kedarnath is Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun, and the cost of a one-way flight ticket from Delhi to Dehradun can range from Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 6,000 depending on the season.

Train: The nearest railway station is Haridwar, and the cost of a one-way train ticket from Delhi to Haridwar can range from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1,500 depending on the class of travel and availability.

Road: You can also reach Kedarnath by road via Rishikesh, and the cost of a one-way bus ticket from Delhi to Rishikesh can range from Rs. 300 to Rs. 1,500 depending on the type of bus and availability.