Angel Descend

Prologue

Ever since I woke up on the ground with the loss of my memories I recalled I was wandering the streets, dragging my bare feet with a dirty white dress reaching all the way to my knees.

My long silky black hair covering my eyes was a nuisance. I could barely see were I was going so I kept bumping into people who grunted in response of my clumsiness and murmuring my apologies as I passed them by.

Exhaustion came as I walked for several hours and felt blisters on my feet, I knew I was lost in this gigantic city but I couldn’t stop looking I need to find- find who? I asked myself.  I shook my head quivering, wrapping myself in my arms leaning on the wall then sliding down and began to sob.

Who am I? Why can’t I remember? Someone just tell me who I am?!! I shouted in my head knowing it was futile, just wanting to release that pent of emotion I had since I woke up.

“Are you all right, little girl?” a kind woman said worriedly, I peer under my hair; tears covering my cheeks “no” I croaked as I had a good view of her, she was wearing black slacks and a dark blue shirt with a badge, her belt containing a weapon and other things I couldn’t describe what were. Wearing her blond hair in a ponytail with a charming smile plastered on her face.

“Are you lost?” she asked another question “I don’t know... I can’t remember” I responded shaking again with confusion. Hugging my knees tighter I cried hiding my face with my knees “it’s ok honey” she said leaning down patting my back and I cringed at her touch then relaxed as she sat up, her touch gone.

“Come with me, will figure out who you are,” she said reassuringly giving me her hand, I hesitated for a few moments and gulp then reached for her hand.

my charming prologue =3 hope you like it!!! Please commentXVote

CharmingWickedLady<3