PART ONE

It's not unusual to think that your teacher is good looking but usually, it's not a middle age teachers. What will my friend think if I told them that I like our history teacher that is 45 years old.

A 17 years old girl is busy thinking what will happen to her if she told her friend about her 'secret' that she didn't realized that her beloved history teacher is already in front of her. 

"I supposed that my teaching is boring to you, right, Ms. Sofia? " 

The startled girl immediately look up to her teacher. Usually she will pay attention when it comes to her favorite teacher. Don't get her wrong, she's not paying attention to the lessons, she pays attention to his face. 

"There you go again....even my face is boring to you. How can you space out when I'm right in front of you!?"

"N-no! That's not it! I swear!"

The teacher didn't even wait for her excuse. He immediately tell her to go sit at the back of her class and put her hands up. You must think that the punishment is for child, well....what do you expect from a middle age man. Without another word  he continue his class.

RINGGG!!!

Mr. Yazid end his class when the recess bell start to ring. All students start to emptying the classroom. 

"Ms. Sofia, come in front please." 

Sofia stand up and go straight to his desk. She didn't feel her hands anymore after one and half hour puts them up. She can't look at him in the eyes so she just look down at her feet.

Sofia POV
        I hope he won't ask me to look at him in the eyes. She know it's rude to look down when a teacher is calling you. But she can't help it. Her face will turn red if she looks into those beautiful brown eyes. 

"Look at me, Ms. Sofia. It's not like I'm gonna eat you."

"I feel like you would" I mumble hoping he wouldn't hear me. Unfortunately, he did.

"Please repeat what you say"

I just stay silent and quickly look up to him. My eyes immediately met with his eyes. I feel like his stare can go straight to my brain but I make a brave face and continue to look at him in the eyes.

"May I ask why are you spacing out during my class today, Ms. Sofia?"

"I'm afraid I can't answer that, sir"

What am I gonna tell him? That I spaced out because I'm dreaming about him. If I told him that, I will go and kill myself after. 

Mr. Yazid just sigh at my answer. After that he dismiss me. He must hate me now. I'm not a student who can casually chat with teachers. I'm the type of student that think a student and a teacher has a boundaries that they can't easily cross. Sounds like a nerd, right? 

I don't like study but I still study hard. Mostly to make my parents proud. Don't get me wrong...me and my family doesn't have problems. We happy as we are even though my parents is not rich. I'm not famous but I'm not invisible either. Let just say I'm a normal students without dark backstory, family problems and bullying. 

Mr. Yazid POV

What am I gonna do with Ms. Sofia? She's not the type who spaced out during class. I heard rumors that Ms. Sofia likes me. I know it's not true and I think there is someone who wants to prank her. So I thought that I will speak to her after class today but she didn't even look at me. I guess tomorrow it is then.

"Why the long face Mr. Yazid?" Hafiz ask while chuckling. 

Hafiz is a science teacher and in his late 30s. Even though he's in his late 30s, most of the girls in this high school loves him. He has a mature face and still look like in his 20s and oddly still single.

"Nothing Hafiz, just had a hard time during class today and throw away the Mr, we are colleague."

"But you still older than me" Hafiz reminded me.

"Don't remind me that. I hate feeling old. How about we go for a drink tonight? My treat."

"Sure"

Sigh...I still have two classes.
________________________________________________________________________________

RING!!!

The second bell start ringing meaning that it's time for students to come home except for the one who stays at dorms.  This high school allowed students to make choices either they want to stay at dorms or go home. Sofia is one of the students that chose to stay at dorms. At first it's hard for her because she's never stay away to long from her mother but she successfully get through that phase. 

"See you tomorrow Sofia !" Maria say goodbye to her bestfriend. They have been friend since kindergarten.  So far their friendships still strong.

Sofia walk to her dorm while carrying some groceries she bought before she go to her dorm. She has 3 roommates but all of them usually go out until midnight. One of them has a part time jobs and the other just like to hangout.  So it's a bit lonely for her.

Sofia's steps stop when she saw many people standing in front her dorms. 

'What's going on?'

Her eyes caught with her math teacher, Ms. Diana. 

"Sofia! I'm so sorry to tell you this but you can't stay at your dorm for quite sometimes."

"May I ask why, Ms?"

"Actually this dorm needs a renovate when one of your roommates report about wiring problems and the broke down toilets. I've already talk to your roommates about this and they said that they have places they can go. I want to ask you if you have place that you can stay for a month? If you don't have any place, I actually got one place for you to stay"

Y/N POV

Where should I go? My home is far from school. I don't want to trouble my parents. Maria only lives in a small house and she has many siblings. Her parents is kind but you know...don't want to trouble her either. 

I look up to Ms. Diana and ask where is the place she's talking about. 

"You can go lives with Mr. Yazid and Mr. Hafiz in the teacher's apartment. I know it's weird to ask you to lives with them but we doesn't have spare dorm for you."

My eyes widen when I hear the place she's talking about. 

"But Ms-!"

"Do you have another places to go SOFIA?"

I just shake my head at her. WHY IS MY LIFE LIKE THIS?! Everything is normal just a while ago.

Continue......