Best Qoutes

"Being single is not a big deal b'coz sooner or later you will find your true love."

__ __ __ __ __

" Sometimes its not the person you miss, but the feelings and moments you has when you were with them."

__ __ __ __ __

" Don't lose hope. When the SUN goes down, the STARS come out."

__ __ __ __ __

" Keep smiling, b'coz life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about."

__ __ __ __ __

"Sometimes you have to forgive & forget. Forgive them for hurting and forget they even exist."

__ __ __ __ __

" If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future, look into your present actions."

__ __ __ __ __

" Don't let time sneak up on you. Enjoy every moment that you can."

__ __ __ __ __

" It's not a matter of finding the right person but its a matter of being the right person for the one you choose to love. "

__ __ __ __ __

" The best things in life are the people you love, the places you have seen and the memories you have made along the way.
"
__ __ __ __ __

" May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself. Keep your eyes on the stars and hope in your heart."

__ __ __ __ __

" When you are in bright light. Everyone Will Follow you But when you are in darkness even your own shadow will not follow you."

__ __ __ __ __

" Don't prioritize your friends over your family. Friends come and go but your family will be with you even when you've fallen."

__ __ __ __ __

" You can't blame someone for walking away if you didn't do anything to make them stay."

__ __ __ __ __

" Physical strength is measured by what we can carry and inner strength by what we can bear."