chapter -10

''Pranali ! Pranali ''said abhimaan while carrying her in his arms towards raghu's home

'Pranali aap itni jaldi apni shzaa se bhaag nhi sakti . hum aapko jinda rakhne ke liye kuchh bhi karenge chahe phir apni jaan hi dao par kyun na lagani pade' thought abhimaan on his way . he was looking desperate and scared . ( pranali you can't leave me your punishment is still pending . i will do anything even if i have to put my own life on stake )

The crowd gathered around raghu's house as soon as abhimaan went inside and told him the whole matter. He asked him to save pranali at all costs . if he didn't then abhimaan himself don't know what he will do .

Soon the treatement started raghu and few female attendees went inside the room where on bed blood bathed body of pranali was laid and abhimaan was sitting holding her hand tightly as if he was thinking that if he left her hand then her soul will leave , she will leave him ...

''Maharaaj aapko bahar jana padega , jab tak aap bahar nhi jayege tab tak hum upchaar shuru nhi kar sakte  . samay ki nazakat ko samajhiye . humare pass bahot kam samay hai . yuvrani ka bahot khoon beh chuka hai or main nhi chata ki unhe kuchh bhi ho '' said raghu while hiding his tears .

(King you need to go outside. We have very less time to save her . she has already loss a lot of blood  please )

Abhimaan understood and went outside . soon the doors of the rooms closed . Abhimaan sat outside leaning against the door . vani and saryukta were sent yo the palace as people were in rage and they could harm them .

All the people were still standing outside the door waiting for the news of yuvrani's recovery . Abhimaan too was going through the same phase and praying for her wellbeing .

Next Morning

The door of pranali's room opened . abhimaan jerked a little and then stood up . he saw an attendee running  at a fast pace . the attendee soon came with some more herbs but before she could go inside .Abhimaan held her hand .

''Pranali kaisi hai vo ab , koi khatra toh nhi hai na unki jaan ko ab '' asked abhimaan desperately with a hope in his glassy eyes .

( pranali how's she , she does not have any risk regarding her life )

''Maharaaj yuvrani ki  halat abhi najuk hai . kripya karke mujhe andar jane de '' said the attendee . abhimaan too left her hand and went to look outside through the window . but all he saw was huge sea of people having the hope as his .

( king crown princess's condition is not stable . plz let me go inside )

He flinched on hearing the sounds from inside and went inside the room . where he saw pranali taking deep breaths only as if her soul was leaving her body . abhimaan held her hand and squeezed it little then glared towards raghu and attendees .

''What is this raghu , what's happening to pranali , tell me truth otherwise be ready for consequences '' said abhimaan on top of his voice .

'' maharaaj we can't do anything . her body is not responding as if she has no hope to live and was just waiting for death ''said raghu while eyes closed tightly from which tears were escaping .