Prologue(1/3)

"Well. This is it. It's quiet here."
"There will be a bunch of students. Just like me, filled with talents and all of them are brought around the world."
"I'm not very ordinary, but I'm not a special snowflake too."
"I'm Stellan Blooma, the ultimate sailor."

Before Stellan could walk in the gates of the city, he fell unconscious on the ground

15 students were lying on the ground. Monokuma appeared out of nowhere and blew the air horn. The students gasped and woke up.
-What even was that?!- Stellan gasped.
-"I was just waking you sleepy heads up! Don't blame me. Nyegh."- Monokuma shouted.- "Anyways, welcome to the city of New Despairton! I'm your mayor, Monokumaaa!"
-"How strange, I didn't know toys were eligible to be elected as a mayor!"- A strawberry-haired man chuckled. Another man next to him, who had dark hair, rolled his eyes in annoyance.

-"I'm not a toy! Gosh, how DIFFICULT will it be living with all of you!"- Monokuma shouted in annoyance.
-"What do you mean to live with us?!"- A black, tall woman shrieked.
-"That means we're probably stuck here. Forever."-Stellan sighed. Everyone panicked.
-"That's the spirit, sailor!"-Monokuma laughed. A blonde woman fell to the ground. The man with dark hair got her up.
-"Well! But good news! If you wanna escape and never see this city again, you have to-" -Monokuma announced but stopped, to see if there were any people who knew his sinister plot.
-"Murder someone!"- Monokuma continued.-"You have to get away with it and you'll be able to escape this city and get 100.000.000 dollars!"
The bear disappeared.

-"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW?!"-The blonde woman shrieked.
-"What if we introduce ourselves?"-A woman in a pink wheelchair suggested in her squeaky voice.
- "What will introducing ourselves help?!"- The man with dark hair asked. He scoffed.
-"Then we'll know who we are working with."-Stellan sighed, as he played with his blonde hair.
Everyone went quiet. Great. Now he had to talk to everyone. He looked around the town. Were they the only people living there?

There was the woman, who fell on the ground earlier. She had deep sea blue eyes, filled with hope and dreams. She had her blonde hair in two buns and wore a white shirt with a red collar, it also had red stripes on the puffy sleeves. She also wore a black skirt and a red ribbon, tied around the skirt, serving as a belt.

-"Oh hey! I'm Galina Shevchenko

-"Oh hey! I'm Galina Shevchenko. The ultimate folklore dancer!"-The blonde woman smiled.
-"Hey."- Stellan replied coldly.-"I'm Stellan. Stellan Blooma. The ultimate sailor."
-"Sailor! I bet it's interesting to sail around oceans and seas, I loved traveling!"-Galina spoke.-"Your name sounds weird, but cute enough!"

He shivered, remembering how dark the seas were.
-"Well, should we search for others?"-Galina suggested.
-"Huh... Sure."-Stellan said. He nodded and they both walked to an abandoned store. They heard a voice.
-"Huh. There's food, nobody's here except us. Ya think it's safe?"-A confident voice spoke.
-"Well, we need to see the expiration dates!"-A girl in a wheelchair spoke. 

She had a hand missing

-"Sah-weet!, now we're gonna have a food stash"-The rough voice laughed.
Stellan took the nearby object, not even looking at it, and jumped into the scene, while Galina just observed the place.
-"HEY! HANDS UP ROBBERS!"-Stellan shouted and jumped into the scene. He pointed the stick at them.-"Wait a minute, A stick?.."
-"What are you gonna do with the stick? Poke us to death?"-The black woman scoffed. Stellan put down the stick. The black woman smiled.
-"That's what I thought."-she chuckled.