Crushing..

My name is Darcy, Darcy Louis and my crush is Damien Miller. Right now I'm in science so let's start the story !! —" you will be in pairs for our next project that you will be assigned too " said the science teacher, - the science teacher paired everyone up into pairs- I noticed that I was with.. MY CRUSH?! I jumped up and down excitedly but also nervous about it.. I never communicated with him before I say nervously, I need to stop being a pussy ."I'll just go and talk to him and then everything will be fine" I kept on telling myself repeatedly non stop. The bell rang and class finished and I went straight to my friend and told her everything! We didn't need to meet each other till Friday , it was only Wednesday. I went to the rest of my classes and he didn't notice me.. which is a bad but also good thing, I want him to notice me but I'm also to scared to talk back I'll probably just stutter in shock-.. I was at my last class and let's just say something shocking happened!! I walked into the math room and guess who I seen.. Damien. Damien glanced at me and walked over in front of my desk, grabbed his phone out of his pocket and gave it to me then he said "Put your number in my phone for Friday. I'll need to text you my address" I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but it was! My crush has MY phone number!
I got home and got changed into my pyjamas straight away then I hopped into my bed trying to go to sleep so the days would go quicker. I couldn't sleep because all I could think about was Damien, Damien ,Damien. I finally fell asleep after a long day...