The setup

TEXTING:

Dipper: Hey Got any plans today?.

Pacifica: No I'm grounded. Remember that whole Messing up the carpet thing

Dipper: Oh yeah. Well that sucks I was hoping me you and Mabel could hang today at the arcade or something

Pacifica: I said I was grounded I never said I couldn't go anywhere. You know sneak out

Dipper: Are you serious. You rebel. So yeha or no.

Pacifica: Of course I am Little Dipper. Later today around 5:00-6:00.

Dipper: Hey I told you to not call me that. Ok so me and Mabel will pick you up outside your window.

Pacifica: Heck yeah. See you later Little Dipper✌

Later On that Day:
"Hey Mabel are you ready to pick up Pacifica?? It's about to he 5:30." I get my shoes ready and head downstairs. "Hey where are you going looking like that Dipper?" Grunkle Stan yells as I head Down the stairs "I'm going to the Arcade with Soos Wendy Mabel that's all." I say nervously hoping he won't notice I'm lying. "Dipper I know you're lying what are you really doing?!" "Ugh I'm going to the Arcade with Mabel and Pacifica". He spits out his soda "PACIFICA!!?" "Woah Dipper, Maybe you are a ladies man!". Mabel comes in running "Hey Dipper C'mon C'mon I wanna win Waddles a new Shirt!" "Ok C'mon then let's go" we walk to the door and before I coos it I hear Stan saying "No kissing ok You're to young" My face is red and i smile. Mabel starts skipping and I have my backpack with food and rope "So Dipper...Are you gonna kiss her??" "WHAT No...I dont know. NO!" She smiles and I do too but I try to hide it.

*************************
I'll be trying to make new parts every day so don't worry and if I don't I'll update it saying when OK.
Bye Love you lots
~Cesar