The beginning

Guess what, you thought this book was going to be good didn't you. Well your horribly mistaken as to knowing that this book is going to suck hardcore. With that being said, here we go!

As me and Wizi walked across the farm, we come across a strange red flashing light in the middle of the corn field. What did I do, well, the only thing to do. Which was press the button. When I did I immediately regretted that decision because me and Wizi were instantly sucked into the mother ship the Martians were planning on using to destroy the world. So in about 3 seconds I ruined a perfectly good day. Now I had to find a way out before they attempt to eat my brains. Wizi screams and I turn around to find this little alien munchkin punching my leg. It was pretty funny so I start laughing which made it even more upset, suddenly he started to GROW. I mean grow, he was about a foot and a half to start with, now he's over ten feet tall and is as muscle bound as a DC comic character. Now he was punching me to a pulp while Wizi tried to find a good angle to use her selfie stick and get a shot of it all. Eventually I lost consciousness because of loss of blood. Now I'm dangling from the ceiling while th " munchkins stand around me and Wizi with bendy straws at hand. " Weez gunna suck ya brains wit deez strahs bruh!"

"Never!" I said as I whipped out my shank and killed all 450,000 of them.

" Well I just whipped out an entire species in about, oh three minutes. What do I do now"

"I'll tell you what!" Said Percy Jackson " You're going to help me kill Harry Potter and Dumbledore!"

"Am I getting paid?"

"Half now, half after."

"Easy shmeazy! I'll do it!"

So me/Wizi just roasted HP and D-Dore and we went on our Mary way

IT IS FINISHED

TO BE CONTINUED