chapter1

Joey's P.O.V
Kit cattttt... How much longer I've been wating for the right guy for my music video for three and a half hours and no one has been good enough.

Just then joey saw this beautiful man and there eyes met and just stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. Then joey spoke up.

Hello my name is joey and you are. Oh sorry my name is Daniel preda. Well just by looking at you I can tell you will be great for the part. Joey blushed as he said this to Daniel.
Oh,thank you. Then they both got up and hugged each other.

Daniel's P.O.V
I didn't want to let ho of joey I could smell the smell of his sweet colone and breathed it in. I thought I was adapting feelings but I thought to myself no I couldn't I just met him.

Well I will see you around for my part see ya.
Joey: bye

Cat:ohhh boy got a crush!!
joey:I do not, Ok maybe a little.
cat:ha! I knew it and he turns out to be one of my good friends. And maybe just maybe if you really want to I could hook you two up.
joey:Omg cat are you for real! But what if he thinks I'm a creap since I'm gay like I don't even know if he is or not and if it does work then what about my fans I haven't told them about me being gay.
cat:Joey don't worry he is gay he talks to me about it all the time here is his number and just go for it.

Joey's P.O.V
I can't believe cat gave me Daniels number I don't know if I should even text him.
right then I got a text from cat.
Cat:hey joey so I know that you would chicken out about texting him so I gave him your number and he should text you really soon, your welcome.
Joey:thanks cat I needed that, thanks

I heard another ring from my phone and right then I knew it was from Daniel
Daniel:hey joey its Daniel I was just wondering if you would umm.... Well like to go to a movie with me. Its fine if you don't want to we just met in all.
Joey:hey Daniel ya sure I would love to go to the movies with you. And I'm glad its you.
Daniel:great I will pick you up at six see you later.

I can't believe he just ask me out on like a date I felt butterfly's and I knew that I loved him.