Dream Or Nightmare

It all started on a sunny Sunday that just so happened to be the day before school opens, a Red eyed shaggy character named Troy staggered off into a daydream. This is where his nightmare begins...

 "Troy!!!* Yelled an angry voice! "Wake up!".......

 "Huh"....."What"..."oh, hey mom"...

 "Why were you sleeping, you know you should be cleaning up this room right now!" (God, learn to clean up after yourself will ya)" She muttered under her breath...

 So, Troy wandered towards his closet to clean up his mess. Well what he didn't know is that something was hiding behind that door, "eeerrkk!!" squeaked the rusty hinges. All of a sudden  books, clothes and candy wrappers flew on top of him  ending with a painful crash on the floor, still recovering from what just happened, he heard a rustling sound by his window. So, he shoved aside the fallen debris and walked over to the window to see what was causing the noise. To his surprise, two shadowy figures were fiercely attacking each other. At the sight Troy was as still as a statue hoping not to be seen by the shadowy  figures, for they might attack him! One of the figures finally ended the cruel fight by clawing at the others throat slicing it into a bloody mess spread across the concrete driveway. Swiftly the figure swept up the motionless body and sucked the blood out of the neck, then quickly licked the blood of the concrete and walked away with a victim in its arms. If it was fate or just mere coincidence, the dark figure looked to the left and saw Troy staring at it as if were ready to scream.....

 The next morning Troy had not forgotten the odd scene that occurred last night, in fact he had been on edge all that morning while getting ready for school. He hoped that the dark figure wouldn't come back to kill him. 7:15 and Troy was waiting at the bus stop at the end of BirchWood street. He had gotten dressed up for his mother, but intended to change as soon as he was out of sight for he would be embarrassed to go to school in a knitted sweater as a first impression. He waited and waited for the bus to come but it felt like forever, and that's when he saw it. A shadow on the side walk approaching him, was it the mass murderer from last night?

 "Good morning young man.." Said a middle aged man.

  "Good morning to you too.." responded Troy (a little astounded by what he thought was the killer).

  "You will come with me now!!" spoke the man sternly.

  "What?"..."Excuse me but I have to get on my bus, first day back from school.." "You should know, you have kids right?"

 "Not anymore, I don't" responded irritated. "Come with me now for you know too much"..

  "Know wha....."

 At that very moment the man swooped Troy off his feet and dashed to a back alley beside a nearby convenience store, tirelessly Troy struggled to get out of his arms, but the man's grip was so tight that he couldn't get out! As the man slowed down his pace, he dropped Troy behind a dumpster.

 "Wha...What do you want with me?" Troy stammered.

 "It's not what I want, it's what we want".. Spoke the man with a devilish smile stretched across his face.

~~um,........To whom is reading this, i ask of you to like, comment or/and vote because this is my first actual story and im not sure how its going turn out, thanks for reading.