Introduction

Night fell thats when I saw it. I had a tingling sensation at the tip of my hands. I stretched my left hand in front of me to have a better look and a faint blue light was glowing under my skin.

"What the..." I rubbed my my fingers against each other but it was no illusion there was light flowing under my skin!

It was moving throw my blood vessel starting from the tip of my fingers and heading across my arms.

"What's happening to me" I said to empty woods, my voice shaky.

I shifted my gaze to my right hand and the same thing was happening. Whatever this thing was it seemed to be trying to get to my heart!

"ahhhh" Panicking I pushed at the muddy ground beneath me as I trying to move backwards away from the weird thing that is moving under my skin. Shaking my arms useless.

SLAM

My back hit a tree trunk and I fell to the grown not stopping my useless shaking.

"Help! some body! Help me!" I screamed. Huffing with each breath I took.

I can feel that I was loosing control over my motor skills my hands where shaking vigorously. The faint glow was no longer faint and my blood vessels were now protruding as the blue light moved across my shoulders hiding under my shirt. I managed to rip my shirt open as the the first straw of blue light hit my chest.

Suddenly, everything stopped. The blue glow moved to my heart making it the only light I saw in this dark night.

After a few seconds my heart pumped shooting a bright light to every direction in my body. With a an excruciating pain following the light. It was like a million needles where striking every inch of my body.

"Ahhhhhh" I screamed! "Ahhhhhhh"

The pain blinding me, please make it stop, please make it stoooop but instead my heart pumped again sending more waves of painful light across my body again and again and again till I couldn't take it anymore. Death seemed to be right on the corner I can feel the darkness engulfing me and I welcomed it gratefully.

*Darkness*

.........................

Art by deviantart artist: msteeq