the stowy 🤗😄

Once  upon a time, there was a girl named Kaliona and she had tons of friends like Henry,Natalie, Esther, lyric,janea Etc and so she found a friend at school named ra'keysha, and they got to know each other really good because they sat at the same table at lunch, and they start getting really close. And then one day, after a whole 25 months, they start getting feelings for each other, but Kaliona was the first one to get feelings. So one day she walked up to her, Keysha said "i like u do u like me? I'M PERFECT FOR YOU!!! " and Keysha didn't know what to say, so she said " I don't think I like you, but we can still be friends, ok, that's nice BAIII" after that day, kali was heartbroken and she didn't know what to do. So one day after she told her what her feelings were for her, she walked up to her house, kidnapped, her dog turned it into a stew and brought it to school the next day and you're probably wonder 🤔 What is this all about, so here's the answer she wanted to getrevenge from Ricky Chah because she didn't get her answer that she wanted, so she brought us a school. She brought it to her. Keisha nothing much. She said, thank you, and then she ate the stew at lunch she said"WOW THIS IS AMAZING WHAT IS IT?!?!"

ASK FOR PART 2!!!!!!!! 🤗😍🙆🙆🙆🙆