Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I am at a Cafe with my bestie Shin Ryujin. We were talking about the party that was going to be held after one week to celebrate the birthday of the CEO of Kim Enterprises.
"What will you wear for the party?" Ryujin asked
"Gosh it is after one week not today" I said
We were talking about how things are going in the company, etc. Ryujin was talking when a man in all black entered. She couldn't see him because her back was facing the door.

The man in all black was surrounded by bodyguards. I couldn't see his face because he was wearing a mask so I thought that he must be someone with a high position since I couldn't identify him and considering the bodyguards surrounding him, I think my guess must be correct.

"Hey what are you thinking about?" Ryujin asked.
"Huh?" I asked as my train of thoughts about the man were interrupted.
"Leave it,what do you think about this dress?" as she showed me a dress.
"It looks good and it's your style too" I replied

BANG
"I ORDERED A COLD COFFEE NOT A HOT ONE" the masked man shouted at the waitress serving him.
"I am sorry, I must have misheard" said the waitress on the verge of crying.
I looked around to see if anyone was going to help the waitress
but I found no one so I quietly got up from my seat and walked towards them.
"Don't" Ryujin said as she knew that I was going to step in.
"I have to" I said
"A SORRY CAN'T FIX YOUR MISTAKE" the man shouted again
What's wrong with this man and shouting? 
The man raised his hand to slap her, but I stopped him by holding his wrist.
"It was just a mistake, she can make another coffee according to your order" I said trying to defend her
The man freed his wrist from me, looked at me then ordered his guards to go out and walked out of the Cafe.

This man has got some attitude, one that no one likes.

"Thank you for helping me" said the waitress while bowing.
"It's okay" I replied and went back to my seat.
"See nothing bad happened " I said to Ryujin
"Nothing bad has happened now but  will he is the mafia king
Jeon Jungkook" said Ryujin making me shocked
"Why the f*ck didn't you tell me before while I was getting up?"
I asked her fearing what may happen.
Before she could say anything my phone rang.

Author pov

*phone ringing*
You picked up the call it was the CEO Kim Taehyung.
"Yes Mr. Kim?" you asked as it was your day off and you were confused.
"Ms. Choi as you know the CEO of Jeon Enterprises is my friend and he is willing to collaborate with our company so we will be having a meeting tomorrow to discuss and you will also prepare the things needed for the meeting." said Mr. Kim.
"Yes Mr. Kim the materials will be prepared by tomorrow." You said and he hung up.

Y/N POV

"I have to leave to prepare the materials for tomorrow's meeting, anything else you want to say?" I asked Ryujin just to be sure.
"No, I don't have to say anything else" said Ryujin
"Bye" I said and got up to head towards the door to leave.
"Bye, go home safely" Ryujin said as she was worried about the incident that happened earlier.
I nodded and left the Cafe to go home.

Author's note

Hey guys, this is my first ff I hope you like it.
This is on instagram too on my account spring.fics
This is a more correct version of the story since the on Instagram has some errors.
This is all I have to say.
Bye 👋