On set ( fluff )

Prologue: you and Aubrey met on set of criminal minds, you were her director and couldn't help but be attracted to her. you became very good friends on set and had an almost flirty type of friendship, you never really gave it a second thought. it was how things always were between you two and you always assumed she was like that with everybody. Your directing "the white lotus" season two Aubrey is playing the role of harper

"Cut" you say After shooting a scene with Aubrey that didn't go how you wanted it to. The scene you were shooting was the scene where Cameron hits on harper by asking if she's ever had a threesome. This is the 3rd take and something about it just isn't clicking between Aubrey and theo. "Oh my god y/n we've done this scene so many times and your not telling us what we're doing wrong"
"Yeah" says theo "we can't fix it if you aren't telling us how to". you could tell they were both annoyed, Aubrey in particular though was irritated as hell.
God she's so hot when she's angry with me
"Uhhh helloooo" she waves in front of my face "what- oh um i guess the chemistry's just lacking" I say maintaining eye contact with aubrey. Some random day on set of criminal minds i started calling her aubs and I guess it just stuck. She rolled her eyes and started to walk past me "fine y/n" she walks past me and bumps her shoulder on me "im taking 5" then looks back at me and continues to the break room. "Ah come on aubs give me a break" I yell after her. In typical Aubrey fashion she turns around and flips me off

 In typical Aubrey fashion she turns around and flips me off

This was one of our inside jokes. I felt some sort of relief because she didn't hate me. God I wanted her but it was never gonna happen. I smile back and her and shake my head "go take 5" then turn around and tell theo to do the same. About 20 minutes after Aubrey said that she'd take 5 i got annoyed so I walked into the break room to find her scrolling through tiktok. "Cmon aubs I have a deadline for this episode we need to start filming this scene" she sets her phone down "on one condition"
"Oh my gosh Aubrey what is it" i say getting annoyed because she always try's to bargain with me. "We act the scene out for theo since he doesn't even try to have chemistry with me" i stood there for a moment not even processing what she had said when she grabs my hand and leads me to the set "cmon" she pushes me in and theos already waiting for us there. "Go on, Tell him"
"Tell me.. what?" He seems confused. I clear my throat "mhm right um me and Aubrey are going to run the scene to see if we can come up with something to make it go smoother" as I say this her hand runs down my arm but she acts like nothing happened so I assumed it was on accident. "Uhhh okay then get on with it, you have a deadline dont you?" We take our places at the table and have the other actors set for the scene. The scene goes smoothly and then it's time for my part "harper you've been grilling me and Ethan all day what about you?" I say trying to keep in character even with Aubrey staring at me. She looks around the table "what about me?" It was the part, I took a deep breath and said the line "well for starters, have a you ever had a threesome?" This was the most intimate I'd gotten with her and I really liked it. "What- maybe" everybody around the table plays their part. Oh god I think to myself this is it y/n you can do it. You look at Aubrey and slide you hand on her inner thigh closest to her kneecap. She plays the part but you can also tell she likes it based on the different levels of chemistry. You slide it up more and she makes a face you've v never seen her make on set during this scene before it looks genuine. Finally she slaps it away like shes supposed to for the scene but you hold eye contact. "Anddd cut" Theo says snapping you out of it. You rewatch the footage and can't help but think if she a little bit interested in you. Finally breaking the silence theo says "I don't know what you did there y/n but that is the best rendition of this scene that we've ever done" Aubrey looks at me with this deadpan, monotone look. "Ummm just try to play with the chemistry more theo" i get flustered because Aubrey's still staring at me "umm if you'll excuse me" you walk off into the bathroom go to the sinks you hear a faint voice in the back "umm let me go talk her" then you hear the bathroom door creep open and it's Aubrey "hey" she says "hey aub"
"Are you okay?"
"Hmm? Oh um yes" she walks closer to me and places her hands on my shoulders then turns me to face her. I put my head down because I couldn't look at her so close. I would be to tempted but she lifts up my chin with her finger. "Y/n. I know you better then that, what's going on"
"Aubrey I- I really li-" she cuts me off with a kiss. She puts her hands on my cheeks and my hands move down to her waist. I finally pull away and place my forehead on hers. She starts giggling "oh my gosh aubs you could never be serious could you?"
"Sorry hon, I've been waiting for this for a long time."
"Seriously? Because so have I" she kisses my forehead and wraps me in a big hug.
"Oh and by the way y/n I like you too" she says with a big smile

A/n: heyy leave requests in the comments and also lmk if you want a pt 2 to this imagine I rlly enjoyed making this one :) xx