A Unhappy Life

Once upon a time there was a girl her name was Sania. She was born in Norway, but her parents were from Pakistan. She had almost Un happy life & somtimes not, she went to Nursery when she was 2 years old, she did find Bff & one day she went to begain the school, she missed her Bff. But her happy life was it then when the bff start in the same class like her & the same school. Sania was really happy, Then the year went & went she wasen't good in Math she always tried to be good in math but it was the hardest object for her. Sania loved her class whenever someone hurt her she didn't mind, she loved her class she thinked her class was the best in test. But she was always thinking if her class like her, Sania wasen't like the other people, or you can say that people wasen't like Sania. She was Normal but she wasen't like the other girls who loved make-up & who loved shoes & clothes who spend their money on that. Sania liked Computer she played always games because she thinked that computer open her brain computer will help her. She wasen't a boy either she loved playing basketball, not like the other girls who loved to be with the boys, she didn't like that, she loved wearing a cap on her head a Boy/girl cap. No one liked her cuz she had brown skin, she had little bit of mustache & because she was muslim. But Sania loved to be muslim cuz Sania was proud to be muslim she loved her country & her religion. Sania was alone no one coud give her encountered. She tried to work so hard she coud but she was weak, Sania loved to dance & sing she danced some moves that no one in her class can. Sania didn't know what to do. Sania dreamed that she will be a doctor when she will grow UP. Sania didn't like milk beacuse it is vitamins in milk. Sania lived in a life there she had so many stresses, she had troubles, she had lots of more, but Sania didn't learn to give up Sania never gived up. Sania loved people who didn't love her, so this was Sania's unhappy life a true story. So Sania never had happy life again.

The end❤️