Glass house

[ song playing: Glass house - Machine Gun Kelly]

Long trees passing by, the foggy road ahead, the cold breeze, and me alone.

This must be a dream probably.  It's been a big day for me to move away from my parents who is rich and fancy.

They just don't care about me, they care about  Madeline, obviously the young one.

Who would ever think of such a borish little brat, that secretly became a stripper behind her Daddy's back huh for God's sake.

I, Evelyn Young, am going to move to a new house in the mountains where I am going to be alone for life.

My biggest dream is to be an Artist, I am going to follow my dream without parents forcing you to be a movie star, thank goodness my aunt saved money for me to buy a beautiful glass house in the house where I can be alone with nobody annoying me or talking to me.

if only if I had a man who could love me and have the same energy as me, who knows what will come next maybe there is a man waiting for me. Well there is one problem in my life, my friends live in Canada, they didn't even told me to come with them, I guess they are not my real friends after all. It's a good thing I blocked them and deleted they're numbers.

 {GPS pinged} " You have finally arrived to you're final destination "

thank god I have arrived to the most beautiful and quiet place on earth, my aunt already put some furniture in the house.

the sound waters dripping from the trees, the small waterfall flowing, birds chirping, and the sound of a... man groaning as he chops the wood? wait I thought I was the only person here.

 I slowly approached the man, crossing my arms to keep them warm from the cold breeze. 

" Uh, hi sir ?" I touched his shoulder when he sat down to take a breath .

" Are you ok ?" I panicked as he was breathing heavily.

" yes, I just having trouble breathing cuz of my heart problems." he groaned.

After what the man said broke me, such a kind man with a weak heart working so hard to take care of himself, I really want to help this poor man . There was two chairs by a tree with some cups and a teapot on a table. 

He pointed to the chairs and smiled. " do you want some tea?" he asked, putting the axe next to the tree. 

" yes sure, I would love to" I smiled. 

The strange man pored red tea in two steel cups, and handed mine with shaky hands so i decided to help him. 

" I know this is personal but why are you so shaky?" I held his cold, red hand.

His hand suddenly stooped shaking in my warm hand. " I...it's my anxiety what's doing this to me I... guess." He shakingly giggled. 

" Then why are you chopping wood in this cold and with you're situation? You deserve someone to take good care of you." I stroke his cold hand.

" I need to rebuild my house, it's falling apart "He pointed  to his cabin.

Oh dear, he really is living alone in a broken cabin with a hole in the roof, I can't take this . He needs a warm place to stay.

" Won't you come stay with me I don't want you to stay like this". I shivered.

He stood up with an happy face . " Are you sure?" He held both of my warm hands. 

" Yes I am sure, now get you're things" I smiled.

He ran with joy into the cabin and that made me happy . After a short while I heard him running out the cabin, he ran and skipped with a beautiful song coming out of his lips. I felt my heart starting to heal. 

" Let me put you're bags in the trunk" I held my hands for him to give me his bags. He gently passed the bags to me and climbed in the car. I took a deep  breath and smiled, oh my gosh he is so beautiful, his blue eyes, brown hair, and his muscular arms. I think I have found my dream man. 

I got in my car with an smile, he looked around in my car. Is it his first time seeing a car? Maybe, it is his first time.

" I didn't get you're name?" I started the car and looked at him. 

" it's uh... Author Pieter". He pulled the seatbelt over him. 

" It's a nice name, my name is Evelyn Young". I replied.