Chapter 20-The Fudo Family

Your p.o.v

It's already been ten years since Yusei and I met. I can't believe I'm living with him today.

- Papa! Mama! Our seven year old son screams.

Yugo is an exact copy of his father, except for his eyes, they are a beautiful e/c color.

- I groan and sit down in bed.

- What is it? I ask him.

- Laura is awake. Screaming and crying again, I can't sleep.

I sigh.

- You want me to go for you? Yusei asks, turning his head towards me.

He looks at me with one eye half open. I smile at him and kiss his forehead.

- No, I got this. You go back to sleep. You got work tomorrow.

I get up, take Yugo's hand and walk to his bedroom. I tug him in the bed and he almost immediately starts to fall asleep. I then make my way to the room next to his. I see the almost five year old crying. I take her in my arms and rock gently, singing a lullaby. She looks at me with her royal blue eyes. I smile and continue what I am doing. She slowly falls back into dreamland. I get her back in her bed before leaving the room.

As soon as I set foot in Yusei and I's bedroom, he looked at me.

- Is she sleeping?

I nod my head before slipping down under the covers.

- It's a wonderful thing that the twins didn't wake up.

Nola and Noah are our twins, they have my h/c hair but with four yellow marks from their father. Their eyes are both royal blue. Two amazing nine years old troublemakers. He chuckles at me.

- You're right, it would have been a nightmare to get them back to bed.

I sigh as I lay in the warm bed. Yusei wraps his arms around me and brings me closer to his chest.

- I love you, Y/n Fudo.

- I love you even more, Yusei Fudo.

And we both fall back to sleep in each other's embrace.

Timeskip

I get up and look at the clock on my nightstand table.

7 : 30

I let out a shocked gasp before fastly lifting up the covers.

- Yusei, get up, you're going to be late to your conference!

I shake my husband for a few seconds before he finally opens his eyes.

- You're going to be late! Get up.

I then rush out of our room to get the twins and Yugo up.

I wake them up, help them get dressed and rush to the kitchen to make some pancakes and the kids' lunch boxes. A few minutes later, I am placing down five plates with three cups of milk and two cups of coffee. Yugo and Yusei are the first ones to get out of their rooms. They both sit down at their places and start eating. The twins get downstairs a few minutes later and sit down too. I finish packing up the lunches for everyone before sitting down on Yusei's right. We all eat fastly.

After a while, I get up to go search for Laura, who's still sleeping. Yusei is the first one between everyone else to get up. He kisses Nola, Noah and Yugo on their foreheads before coming toward me and kissing Laura's small forehead.

- Good luck with your conference. Don't stress out, okay? You're going to prove to them that your father's project wasn't as dangerous as they think it is.